xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kgd2006

Dragon Ball Shin Budokai (PSP) Anyone interested in it as I am?

Hello everyone, Im new here...But I might as well start my first post with a game im interested in which will be out on March 7th in the USA...so anyone here interested in it?

I can't really say in my opinion. I heard it's going to be pretty good, but anything new that we can't expect really? I want something more original, or something more exciting, playing the same game that I played on Playstation 2, but cheaper, kind of kills it for me :/That's probably why I'd rate most games that are original, or not supposed to resemble the ps2 version better. Like Metal Gear Acid, I'd give it a 9.5 for being creative and addicting, while the playstation 2 version is much different. Same for Burn Out, it was great and all, but I felt there could've been more. In other words, I guess you can call it biased to the ps2 version in favor of, or whatever. I think this Dragon BAll game might do the same thing from the looks of it, but I don't know. Haven't played it yet see... B)

oh, in ur case I see why u have a lost of intrest...its because you already played it with ur PS2. Unfortunately, I never got a chance to ever play a game developed by DIMPS before, because I never owned a PS2, bought an XBOX. So I guess my excitement for the game is because this will be the first CEL-Shaded DBZ game Ill be playing...hopefully, its good. I ofcourse will wait till reviews are out for it before I buy...