xisto Community
dhanesh1405241511

A New One - "Google Page Creator"

hi, after a few days waiting for google because of the heavy loads problem, they finally send me an invitation to create my account with page creator, so i just try it, and for me is a very nice tool, but have a lot of problems. For example, if you want to edit some page you create you can't do it directly because the link to perform this action dont work in the page manager, of course you can do it if you investigate and discovers the correct URL to do this, i do, but isnt the correct way.things i like about it are that is very easy to use, the 4 different layouts and the 40 looks that they offer, and things a dont like are that you cant modify the html, cant use forms, javascript or server side scripting.For beginers and to people who do not know anything about html and want a simple website i think it will be ideal.best regards,

I still think that a "delete file" option is missing in the "upload" menu.If you change your mind or if you sent the wrong picture, you sould be able to remove before uploading a new one. this is not important if you have small files, it's important if your account has limited disk storage.

I know. It is cool because it has 100 megabytes of space and ad free but I wish they gave a domain name and subdomains(domain:http://yahoo.com/ subdomain:https://www.yahoo.com/music/?ref=gs).