xisto Community
aciminsk

Hello From Belarus

Hi aciminsk,Nice to see you on the forums B) I am your neighbour, from Lithuania, how is it going ? Hope you will like the hosting service offered by Asta Host!

Hi aciminsk,
Nice to see you on the forums B) I am your neighbour, from Lithuania, how is it going ? Hope you will like the hosting service offered by Asta Host!

Greets and thanks for warm welcome. Looking for spring and trying to figure out how to get those golden points to get hosted.
Cheers neighbour

Hello aciminsk, hope you enjoy your time here and I am looking forward to your posts.

To steal m^e's idea, just a little review of the rules here.

[tab][/tab]At Xisto Forums, if you make posts that contain material directly copied from other sites, you're supposed to do the following:

Make sure the entire copied part is put between QUOTE tags

Make sure that at the end of the quoted block, the originating web-page is mentioned in such a manner that a single click will lead to the originating article

Include the original author's name is applicable.

Failure to do so it considered Plagiarism - which, on our forums, is synonymous with SPAMMING.

For every such SPAM you receive a warning.

5 warnings lead to a permanent ban.

Also, when such posts are found, all the credits you gained for it are entirely deducted.

--mik

Hello aciminsk, hope you enjoy your time here and I am looking forward to your posts.

To steal m^e's idea, just a little review of the rules here.

[tab][/tab]At Xisto Forums, if you make posts that contain material directly copied from other sites, you're supposed to do the following:

Make sure the entire copied part is put between QUOTE tags

Make sure that at the end of the quoted block, the originating web-page is mentioned in such a manner that a single click will lead to the originating article

Include the original author's name is applicable.

Failure to do so it considered Plagiarism - which, on our forums, is synonymous with SPAMMING.

For every such SPAM you receive a warning.

5 warnings lead to a permanent ban.

Also, when such posts are found, all the credits you gained for it are entirely deducted.

--mik

Thanks for reminder (really thanks). Shall try my best to abide the rules