xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cezphus

Would You Ever Support Cannibalism ?

Would you ever support cannibalism?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, I guess we all would have some difficulty gulping our own mothers, but they way I see it, there are a lot of things in our culture hat are just plain stupid.Like right now, most western cultures bury or burn corpses, which is one of the stupidest things I could ever think of. Besides rocketing them into space, probably a trend-to-be. I mean it's a waste of good, healthy meat and we even waste more energy on it to get rid of it.I can imagine that a 83 year old chain smoker would not make it on my favourite dishes list, but a teenager, that died from cancer in his best age could be some delicatesse. Of course we're far from such efficiency in our cultures, but I do like the way of leaving corpses to the animals or something A LOT better than the western stuff, which says to me mostly: Let's please get rid of this body, so that we will never have to see it again. This may sound cruel to religious people, but for me a dead body is just some flesh & bones. Of course you can be emotionally bonded to that body, but still, nothing is gonna happen with it anymore.I guess some of you have heard about the Cannibal from Rothenburg, Germany, they released a movie about it now. He found someone on the internet, that was willing to be eaten in exchange for the ultimate sexual kick (eating his own penis) and they did it. He didn't even want to kill the person, just eat him. If the person hadn't been psychically sick, I would have seen nothing wrong about that, but of course in this culture anybody that accepts to be eaten is sick.The cannibal got 8 years for manslaughter (they weren discussing it to be euthanasia or kill on request, but that was dismissed because of the psychic problems.The movie is banned in Germany by the way :-) Not because of its content, but because it might hurt the cannibal personal rights.While I'm not that peckish to eat someone, I can understand that he was (it was a thing of completely uniting with a person and practically absorbing him).Still a lot of things to optimise about our culture.

Haha I love that way of thinking... cannibalism to optimize culture the way we optimize code :o I never really thought about ways to optimize efficiency of our culture... just about ways to "better" it heh... I now have food for thought...

My view on cannibalism is that it is a savage act of uncivilised tribes. In the civilised world today it would not be supported. Personally I would never support cannibalism since I believe that your body has a spirit and if someone eats your body.. that can't be too good for your spirit now can it?

My view on cannibalism is that it is a savage act of uncivilised tribes. In the civilised world today it would not be supported. Personally I would never support cannibalism since I believe that your body has a spirit and if someone eats your body.. that can't be too good for your spirit now can it?

Well if you believe it.. but if the body gets burned when it is dead ? in a crematory ? it also loose it spirits or the dust still has it ? Like someone could believe that if you eat a body or just part of it, you free his spirit and if they would be believing it, they would support cannibalism. I think you're not right, it something with the developed world and that one part of the world is civilized. :o

Our population is growing rapidally, but even though it does, it is not in the west side of the world, lots of people die and get born, emigrate and population is a big problem in most of the countries, even if it is increasing or decreasing, so much crime and deaths, suicides.. if we would start eating each other.. I think people then would start paying money for fresh body parts and etc.

Eating someone ALIVE would be a problem about the soul. But as long as we wait for them to be dead I don't see how the soul would be affected. It would, assumedly, be long gone. plus eating a body would really be more respectful then letting it slowly deteriorate and eventually be devoured by bugs... at least we would treat it as good as any meat we were about to eat :o

I would like to point out that cannibalism is not any kind solution for the problem of growing population and diminishing resources. We would do better, objective speaking, just killing off the excess population and using them for fertilizer. NOT, that I am in any way in favor of such a thing.Human meat, while nutritious (everything the body needs, ha ha), is not a very healthy food due to the concentrations of poisons. With the amount of drugs we feed to livestock the concentration of poisons in their meat is bad enough. But the shere diversity of drugs people put into themselves combined with the length of life would make human meat far more toxic.On the other hand poisoning ourselves in this way may help reduce the population problem in the long run.

Cannibalism, is just fine, When as a necessitary.Eating each other when:all muscles and protien have been usedall but the lungs, heart and Brain are leftyou're thinking of love ( yes, it tells you your cerebral cotrex is shutting down, meaning survival mode is being activated)then kill somone and live longer, only way of survivalwhen theres food however, dont kill other humans

It is simple if you are under dire circumstances and there is nothing to eat and others about you have expired then when starvation overwhelmes you then it is time to eat comething, flesh from another human and the nourishment it provides is all there is left or you will also expire, mostly due to principles or faith in some religious practice.If stranded and too stupid to catch a fish or trap a rabbit or some other animal or find an edible herb then this question would never be posed, you would have to be locked up in a prison like environment and restricted before you ever had to make a choice of eating the flesh of another human.I Just don't tink I will ever be in such circumstances as to have to make such a choice.

Well, This often occurs in Polar coniditions ( North west passage Expidition hmm?)where no vegitation and most animals are around.Or in the Sea, where rough weather stranded u in one location, forced to eat each other for survival