xisto Community
RsHeaven Owner

My Review Of Runescape... What's Yours ( Poll ) ? My Review

Runescape!  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have ratedit 2 out of 5.The graphics and sound are more than bearable on any level.But the amazingly large repitition and *bugger all out of it* factor makes it a pain.Basically, once you get to a certain point (not too far in the game) and your doing the same thing over and over and over and over, quite literally for hours on end.

Well I acually think it a pretty good game, cause of a matter of fact when I did have dial up I was able to play it no problem, so if people are complaning about the graphic shut up cause it does give people that have dial up a chance to play games like this one and have fun with it, but these days people have to be greedy on how games are how about really getting a life

I have ratedit 2 out of 5.
The graphics and sound are more than bearable on any level.

But the amazingly large repitition and *bugger all out of it* factor makes it a pain.

Basically, once you get to a certain point (not too far in the game) and your doing the same thing over and over and over and over, quite literally for hours on end.

Well some people like that kinda game, life based like it take a while to earn money, I guess people only like game where things are just handed to them

Runescape is for 6 year old. Graphics suck, customer support always on stand-by, and the only reason you might have to play it is because it's free. still you could download the trial version of WoW and the use a private server to play for free. Altough you usually have less people playing if you play on a private server you the community feeling you get is much nicer.

agentx I would not post about that here, it could get you into some trouble.I would recommend editing your post, if your not sure what I mean, the keyword is "private" and "wow".

I have to say that I feel that runescape is a great game. To everybody who says the graphics are terrible, look at the game....it is browser based, and you can play it on any platform that java runs (which is quite a few). That means that more people can play runescape than almost any other online game. And the graphics are still amazing for something that is done in java.I have to say that the gameplay is great as well, you can do so many things in runescape. Yes it does get boring after a little while, but that happens with all games doesn't it?I ended up rating it a 4/5

I give Runescape a 2 out of 5.The graphics aren't that bad actually.The game doesn't really do anything and you get bored of it quickly. I stopped playing it a few months ago (probably almost a year) and have never stopped to visit their site again.The customer support is quite poor, they never responded to an email for improvements.It is quite slow loading, even with my broadband connection. The recommended worlds are actually not what I would recommend. They are the slowest worlds you can play in.The game progresses way too slowly because you have to explore a lot (time-consuming) to progress in the game.

Edited by FirefoxRocks (see edit history)

I think the game is ok, it has lot's of different thing to do and there are lot's of new people to meet, but after a while you will get bored of the game and just leave it (like i did). so i give it 3/5

Edited by Mandi (see edit history)

What a small world!
I used to play RuneScape until I decided I was too old to keep playing it. I have never had a problem with the graphics as I joined just after they released RS2, with far better 3D graphics, quests, weapons, and sheesh...

Even though I left, I would still like to become a little kid again to have the time and childness to play <_<

Is there a website to play rs2? and what is it if there is?

I was playing rs for 3 years but between I stopped for one year I still play it.this is my 4 year and Ive had a couple accounts. My account name today is allsport96. If u still play and wanna have a lvl 51 friend please add me. I know graphics can be bettr but what u expect only one company. Asking for job applications I meen come on. I give it a 5/5. It may not be the best but cmon friends online 2d next year it gunna be bettr.And can anyone reply how u play rs2? And dude its a game that will last ur whole life I meeen come on who ever thought of it has to be pretty smart. <_<

Yes, the graphics do suck. There's just one thing I don't understand.. I'm sure that the Java programming language is capable of MUCH more high-poly 3D graphics. It's not that hard to make a head mis-shaped like they have it. They could at least renew the player graphics. Then they could also make sure that the "sky" isn't black.Also about the bad moderation, I was speaking Dutch to a friend of mine once. I said "kom" (means "come") and it was censored.. And still it's so popular. It's sickening.