xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
finaldesign1405241487

My 3D Models - Created With Cinema 4D the stuff that I created with cinema 4d

These are some of models that I made In past few months. Comment them if you like, you may find some more models at my deviantart page (here) or you may visit my homepage (link is in my signature) and find there more 3d stuff under wallpapers...

Anyway, as for the modelling job, all was done in cinema, but some parts where modelled in 3dstudio and then imported into cinema 4d. B)

enjoy:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope you like my modelling... ;)

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

Wow, seeing as the majority of my attempts at 3d modeling ended in me lighting a compuyter on fire, I think those are awesome! I really like the mech-like robot thing at the top. The shocks or coils or whatnot in the legs are pretty awesome looking. I like the reflection on the tv and the perspective of the still in the second one. Good work indeed.I'd ramble more, but I'm sure you want some opinions of people who actually know what they are doing in regards to modeling haha B)

well thanks jeigh! This kind of positive criticism is also greatly appreciated... B)

Wow, seeing as the majority of my attempts at 3d modeling ended in me lighting a compuyter on fire, I think those are awesome! I really like the mech-like robot thing at the top. The shocks or coils or whatnot in the legs are pretty awesome looking. I like the reflection on the tv and the perspective of the still in the second one. Good work indeed.
I'd ramble more, but I'm sure you want some opinions of people who actually know what they are doing in regards to modeling haha ;)

Edited by finaldesign (see edit history)

This kind of positive criticism is also greatly appreciated

Bugger, you know we love your work ;).

In any case, these are really cool. I love the robot and the house. Man, you've got some real talent B).

Wow, they're pretty good. I can understand that it is difficult to make the objects as detailed as possible. I tried making one object so detailed, but it took me so long and I didn't end up with a very high detailed product. Like the guy above, you got talent. Keep it up and you'll improve. I hope I can get back to my 3d modelling skills cuz I know I need a lot of improvement.

I work around 3D Animation for a living. (lightwave 3D and Blender 3D). I don't do the modelling. Getting better, but far better for me time wise to spend the $150 per model and download someone else's highly detailed and textured model and get to the animation part. In fact, the real difference in modelling comes from those that can texture and those that can't. I am in that latter catagory. Anyway:Robot: CoolHouse: Roof needs to be retextured. Notice how it is going in one direction and then shifts 90 degrees in the other part. Is is seam there in the 3D model that the texture is following. Double check UV settings or Ortho, or Global, or however else Cinenma 4D handles textures. (on a side note, I have Cinema 4d for OSX-Intel at work to test out and play with. First non-apple software to ship for OSX-Intel). Also on the windows...something isn't right there with Index of Refraction settings. Either that or Anti-Alaising passes need to be kicked up a notch. One of the too. Then with the ground...might want to consider a static particle setting to create more realistic looking grass. If it takes a $$$$$ plug in for Max or Cinema, consider geting Blender (free & Opensource https://www.blender.org/) and searching the forum at eslyiun.com to find the static particle library to create realistic looking blades of grass or hair and then composite the shots together. Save as a TGA in blender and MAX then use photoshop to edit out the alpha channel. That's my $.02.

Wow! That was awesome, man! You know I'm attempting to do some of my graphics using Bryce 5 3D. Do you think this is a great 3D software for beginners like me? I once used 3D Stuido Max, but, really it's hard to learn something without someone beside you explaining things. So I stopped using 3Ds Max.

Well, really, I started with bryce too. Version 3 or 4... and I liked it very much, because of it's clarity and simplicity... But later when I wanted to make stuff more complex than just a simple objects, Bryce was no longer an option.... :D Anyway I use it ocasionaly for rendering some environments that later on I use in cinema or 3Dstudio.

P.S. Don't stop with 3Ds max! Buy a book somewhere, you should find some books for very low amount of money, and start by following a book. I learned that way really quickly... ;)

Wow! That was awesome, man! You know I'm attempting to do some of my graphics using Bryce 5 3D. Do you think this is a great 3D software for beginners like me? I once used 3D Stuido Max, but, really it's hard to learn something without someone beside you explaining things. So I stopped using 3Ds Max.

I work around 3D Animation for a living. (lightwave 3D and Blender 3D). I don't do the modelling. Getting better, but far better for me time wise to spend the $150 per model and download someone else's highly detailed and textured model and get to the animation part.

Anyway, do you have some expirience with render farms?

House: Roof needs to be retextured. Notice how it is going in one direction and then shifts 90 degrees in the other part. Is is seam there in the 3D model that the texture is following. Double check UV settings or Ortho, or Global, or however else Cinenma 4D handles textures.

Well, that house model, it's not nearly finished, texture is just droped and tiled on objects, so don't consider that one done ;)

(on a side note, I have Cinema 4d for OSX-Intel at work to test out and play with. First non-apple software to ship for OSX-Intel).

Yeah, I've heard that, and actually I managed to get my hands today on Mac OS 10.4.1, a developers DVD... And just tested it on my comp with VMware... And guess what? It works! Little slow, but Im sure that it will work prettey good on it's own hdd as really standalone installed system...

Also on the windows...something isn't right there with Index of Refraction settings. Either that or Anti-Alaising passes need to be kicked up a notch. One of the too.

Im aware of that... Windows was made in 3Ds max, with that implemented function for making windows, later on, I've realized that it look too generic, and made my own windows. B) you can see my later works on my deviantart page. (here)

consider geting Blender (free & Opensource https://www.blender.org/) and searching the forum at eslyiun.com to find the static particle library to create realistic looking blades of grass or hair and then composite the shots together.

Well, I saw Blender from it's first versions, actually my brother uses it for all 3d work, but I just can't get a grip on it. Maybe later considering a fact its free. ;)

Man, Great! Job!

Did you say that u modeled in the 3dstudio, later u apply textures in cinema4d ?

;) Not all stuff. Robot is made completley in Cinema. And house is modeled first in 3Dstudio and later completed in Cinema. :P

I really like your work, I used to do modelling on an Amiga computer years ago on Cinema 4D and Aladin 4D, it was quite an old software, the new versions on Windows are much better, but when I got into programming I lost my interest in modeling.. rendering was taking to much time for me, I did not have patience, even though on current computers it is much faster B)I really like the rendered robot, it looks really nice. ;) Keep up the good work.

I really like your work, I used to do modelling on an Amiga computer years ago on Cinema 4D and Aladin 4D, it was quite an old software, the new versions on Windows are much better, but when I got into programming I lost my interest in modeling.. rendering was taking to much time for me, I did not have patience, even though on current computers it is much faster B)
I really like the rendered robot, it looks really nice. ;) Keep up the good work.

Yeah, those old amiga's where someting...! Back here at my place, national TV station used amigas for their video and audio productions, and even for modelling and rendering animations and effects for TV production... I think that they still use some of them... :D

Yep, Amigas were used widely for this kind of things, Babylon 5 was created with it, Robocop and Terminator 2 B) some effects in the movie. I remember I browsed some kind of a site, where all the films were included where Amiga computers were used. TV channels used it widely too, but I think the last ones (especially here in my country) stopped being used on 2001, but just think about it, the Amiga computer was dead at 1994 but still widely used until 2001 ;) now it would be a bit stupid using it, because of the speed and they are quite expensive and time taking to build from scratch now, glad I still have my working in another room, just I rarely use it, no point :S