xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
evion

Rewardhits.com Easy cash?

Well just recently I've joined this site refered to me by a few of my friends. The way it works is that you sign up, give them your paypal account email, and they'll give you a URL. You can put the URL anywhere you want and everytime anyone clicks it, you get HC$10 which is their currency. Each IP can only donate HC$10 to anyone once every 30minutes.

How they pay you is that they take like the total amount earned by all their members and then they calculate your percentage of the total amount earned. Let's say you have n hits which resulted in having 3% of the total amount, then you get 3% of the amount they've earned (after they've subtracted the amount the company are supposed to get themselves).

So far i haven't had any payouts yet but i think this is something really interesting to consider. They've got a HUGE community of members in their forums that believe in their service. I'm still at 22 hits though =( I've seen others with like 180 hits already. I will post again when i find out how much i got compared to my hits.

You can sign up here at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. It's really simple and all you have to have is a paypal account. Enjoy! =)

Oh man! Terrible site. Plenty of pop-ups. From the look of it, it appears to be just like any other "Click here to win free cash/ipod" kinda site. Are you sure it works?

Whew! Firefox's popup blocker worked overtime on this site - and still managed to miss three windows before I left the site.This is an interesting site, sure, but I don't see the point for Xisto members. We sit here and post in the forums so that we don't have to either pay for hosting or deal with dumb ads on our Web pages...then we're going to go and subject users to this pop-up frenzy? I think I'll pass on that one.

Edited by Sarah81 (see edit history)

This is kind of a site, that is filled up with advertisments, and popups, so that I can't really see where is information I would want to view and read. Bad. Really bad, It just drives you in, and then you leave the site in few seconds...

in Addition, the layout is terrible if not talking about the forum.. So you participate with your sum of money in some kind of time period and get money later ? like as I understand, there needs to be people who give more than get in return.. because the people who attract more people through the referral link gets more.. They are doing this to get high traffic, and I think they get lots of money from that, especially their ads and links placed all over different sites.. But still, their layout is really crappy B) I think it would me my waste of time.. I wish I had more time.. ;)

I never trust those big money schemes... I mean real advertising is one thing but this type just seem fishy to me. Plus if they were having that much money to give to their users, why would they need a billion popups on their site B) haha.

There are actually pop-ups? I didn't notice them at all B) . The layout is pretty crappy i agree but i found my way around it like in 5 minutes. The plus on this is that you don't need approval or anything all you have to do is refer this to your friends, ask them to click and close it. My idea was to place this on my site within an iframe like at the bottom of my page so new people will always see it and i will get a hit. Is this legal?EDIT: You know what? This site is totally bogus! I just hacked the site in what? 2 minutes? Ok maybe i didn't really hack it. All i did was reset my modem. I'm using a dynamic IP address system -.-

Edited by techocian (see edit history)