xisto Community
xboxrulz1405241485

Clear Example That Videogames Are Dangerous... ...on the road

That is right, although I do stress that infants and young children are a bit out of that scope as they don't have the mentality among other things to make truly informed decisions about there behaviour, it's really only there parents who they hang around that can shape there them either bad or good.

Well... I was going to come here and say that Viddeo games arn't the problem but many people already said it. Now yeah I'm a novice game developer so ofcourse I would have that view. But there's also the simple fact that I have a Clan of people who have played Counter-Strike, A game where the purpose is to Shoot people. None of us have shot anything in our lives because most of us are pacifists and the rest of us are lazy. So what the article and the person is saying, is that just because I shoot guns in a game, it's going to make me want to shoot guns at people? Or just because I play an illegal street racing game, means that I'm going to Race down the highway going hundreds of miles per hour (my truck probally can't go past 80) I think that statement is ignorant. It's not anything to do with that its how alot of people said it. It's how you were raised, I was raised playing games like GTA and Mortal Kombat. I started playing Mario before I could walk. Does that mean I'm going to pull if a fatality and mutilate someones corpse ripping their head and spine out of their body? I don't think so. I've been playing GTA since it came out walking around from that top down perspective shooting people and running them over and stealing their cars. Does that mean I'm going to steal someones car, and then run it into some people for some extra score? I'm pretty sure I havn't and havn't even thought of it once. What else can I go off with... Umm How about people say just gave violence, if that affected people/kids wouldn't other nonviolent games affect kids? Like if little boys played Barbies Magic Dream House they'll want barbies and want to dress up in pink? I don't think so.... And if people play DDR they want to dance infront of everyone every where pressing pretend arrows? I'm pretty sure if they did that a psycho truck would be coming to that street...Yeah I am done doing that, lol I get carried away with exapmles ;)