xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vicious_AD

Your Prediction For The "next iPod" What comes next?

The next logical advancement would be to have computer chips implanted in out bodies. And sunglasses for screens. Basically, we will be the next iPod.

yehhh and then apple can control us all and then we can install linux in our bodies then after one year our batteries will run out...YAYYY APPLE CONTROLLAGE

In my humble opinion firstly- they will manufacture a new type of connector for audio, one capable of higher audio quality. Make A ton of money off selling adaptors to the regular headphone size (copyright)- Newer Magnetic hard drives, smaller size, more gb for the ounce..- Screen covering the entire face of the player. replace the touch wheel with a touch sensitive strip ruinning the length of one side of the player, and analog buttons on the other side. OR just a touch screen and an analog screen lock slider on the sides. - Concept stuff here: If in a wristwatch/ armband form, possibly monitor heartbeat, and with information about heartbeat, transfer it into possibly a predescribed library of songs with a faster pace, for slower heartbeats songs with slower pace. you can turn the option on and off, of course.

Our computing teacher was telling us about photonic space. Using photons to store 'light' data that can obviously be accessed at the speed of light. Obviously, we know what the good things would be from that!Any idea that appears will be superseeded before it can be completed, so really it's quite impossible to predict what will come next.

I think that Apple will decide to include video and picture taking with their new iPod. I still think that they will have cheaper versions that will not have this functionality, but to appeal to everybody they will offer these packed iPods. For example, in Asia, consumers like to have as much stuff packed into one small package. To appeal to these customers, they will offer the iPhone with video and picture, along with a bunch of extra features like the ability to add games and such. Americans, on the other hand, like to have all of the pieces, and only buy a product for one functionality. Apple will still have to provide for Americans the separated versions. I forsee that they will also allow downloading remotely from their iPods with the addition of the iPhone service. The iPhone service will enable Apple to have wireless communication with their products. I am guessing that they will integrate this, as Microsoft is doing, into their new iPods.

I actually think there will be one more ipod. Something like a combination of the Ipod Video, iPhone, and the Windows Zune. It's obvious that they will integrate into this huge (but so small) new device, that may change the way we do things. It might just be an ipod with a phone, and runs windows. Hey, they think of anything and everything, eventually they will run out of options and start jam-packing the newest technologies into one super-device!

Edited by jeremycollins (see edit history)