xisto Community
nhlgoalie2003

How To Play Mac Games On Windows And Vice-versa

old mac games on windows 7 how toHow To Play Mac Games On Windows And Vice-versaI really really want to get creepy castle, shufflepuck cafe and one other game(I can't remember the name of) from old mac computer onto my windows 7 computer. I know you can download some mac games from macintosh garden, but download them onto a mac. Anyone know how I can have these amazing games????

old mac games on windows 7 how to

I really really want to get creepy castle, shufflepuck cafe and one other game(I can't remember the name of) from old mac computer onto my windows 7 computer. I know you can download some mac games from macintosh garden, but download them onto a mac. Anyone know how I can have these amazing games????

I cannot help you with the other game you can't remember the name of. :)

And I don't know creepy castle.

However, shufflepuck cafe has a PC version, you can probably have from abandonware : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ If you don't have a joystick, you can play with the mouse. Take care, the aliens probably play smarter than you, your score will probably be ridiculous.

Replying to xboxrulz hey I have a student mac 2003 2004 or 2005 we cant tell. But I want to play this game from pc called AI War: Fleet Command 3.0 could you please tell me what to do on how to get it to work for that mac? Will that boot camp work and does it cost money?

-reply by 79rebel79