xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
juventino79

Fifa 06 FIFA 06 On XBOX Live

Why dont you try it out. I dont know where you are living right now ..but you can probably go to a big store and try it out. Atleast tahts what i used to do when i was living in US.

Has anyone here ever played fifa 06 fotr xbox on xbox live? I was wondering how it was and what kind of games can you play and if its worth it to buy.

Hi there juventino79. Fifa 06 is definetly a great buy and definetly worth your money. I don't have it for X-box or X-box Live but I do have it for Nintendo Gamecube and I can tell you that the quality of the game is the same do matter which console you own.
This game is basically like it's predecesors; Fifa 04 and 05. If you know the controls, tactics and skills of these previous games then Fifa 06 will be no trouble at all! However, this may be a disadvantage because you may get really bored of it later on.

If you really want a game then get Shadow the Hedgehog. This game is amazing and nothing like the Sonic Adventure series. Hope this helps, laterz. :D