xisto Community
muazamali

Free Unlimited File Storage Unlimited File Uploads

Where can i find =(Free Unlimited File Storage

I was asking by my lecturer to find and create a free web hosting with unlimited file size and 5Gb disk space (at least). I did find this 10Gb but the file size is only 100Mb and another one is only 200Mb. I really need to find this AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. My lecturer wants me (as well as my classmates) to use this for our works, projects and anything, rather than emailing our work or hand in to him. I did suggest bloggers/blogspot (which ever) but he didnt approve it. Because that is too common and he want something new, something that people in my country not familiar with or never know/use it. I've been searching for 3days but pfffffttt~ no luck. So can anyone help m, please?? I'm so stress out. Some of my friends use the paid one. Thats because they have all the money and will continue to use it for all thier life or whatsoeve. I only want it for my school works that only last for 2yrs. But I intend to use it till 5yrs later because I wanna further my study again, which I know from my friend's brother have also use it for his school work. Or before u ask, HE is so stingy so he woulnt tell me or his sister (my friend) what web he use. Pfffft~!

file sharing Free Unlimited File Storage

hi ive been looking for a file sharing website that has a upload limit of 10gb for free (and you can share links) but havent had much luck can some tell where to go ive already try file savr and don't work if I upload a file more than a gb please can somone help thanks regards matt 

-reply by Matthew

as per your note, i visited mofile website and found all chinese letters, what is this all about? do they really give 1gb space for free?

If you want to know about free file hosting, I have found a good website, Unlimited File Uploads, 25MB per file. 100% Free Posted Image Your own homepage (example)

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Private file cabinet "My Files"

And much much more....

you will really enjoy this have fun Posted Image

Posted Image I know about another website which offers 1 gb free file storage. this storage is free for lifetime, it will never expire, you will got the 1 gb free file storage space for free at this site ____________mofile.com/

1024M ShareBox ....................... USD 0.00

32M FileLocker ........................... USD 0.00

The freedom of digital life ........... Priceless

have fun Posted Image

Notice from miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG:
Wrong forum. Moved to Internet & Websites.