xisto Community
pyost

Dangerous Hacker!

Don't know if this has been here, because the searh didn't work, don't know why. Anyway, here it is:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I read that a long time ago, but a friend reminded me of that today, so I thought it would be nice to cheer up the others :huh:

This is a real story about a "dangerous" hacker. Actually, it was a cracker, but everybody uses the hacker term for them nowadays. This real story is about a cracker who wanted to format someone's HDD with a program he had... It didn't work :) Check out the link and tell me what you think about the story!

What a dumbass, that hacker. I´ve read the story (i found out, when i read it, that is was als translated into dutch ^^). If he tried some more, i think he could have done it, but he was more talking *BLEEP* then doing worse things. A good hacker, just comes in, destroys the hard disks, and will leave without a trace. This hacker was just playing a game with the other person. Well, this is my opinion, about this story. Mark

ROFLMAO .... :huh: ... tht's amazing. I wonder if it really happened. But then again bash.org is full of instances from crazy guys like that. That's one real cool conversation ... you just made my day :).

script kiddie with a big mouth and minature brain. but it could have easily been an older person. who says stupidity is only related to kids? look at G.W.Bush. :huh:seriously i know people who try things like that, and not only that, but they'll do the same thing 2 or 3 times before it clicks in. How low an IQ can you get?

Probably just someone with some wires lost in his head. Nothing to worry about, just funny and nice if you just wanna laugh.

script kiddie with a big mouth and minature brain. but it could have easily been an older person. who says stupidity is only related to kids? look at G.W.Bush. :huh:

1064333400[/snapback]

Bush isn't stupid, I mean, if you've got your bachelor degree you certainly aren't stupid. It's just the wrong person, at a very very wrong place.