xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tansqrx

Who Uses Gaia Online?

Gaia has really starting cracking down on the bots and sometimes innocent people are getting caught in the cross fire. I thought it was funny that they even had a weekly cartoon strip about wiping out the bots. Personally I think they should somehow change their system if they don’t want users to have bots. The current system leaves too much room for abuse. Actually I don’t consider it abuse but any botting is a bannable offense according to the terms of service.

I would like to know how may of you use Gaia Online at http://www.gaiaonline.com/. I came across Gaia by accident when a friend told me about it. I don't really have much interest in such things as I don't have enough time to do the things I want to do as is. My interest was sparked when I signed up for an account and noticed that you get gold every time you move to another page or even refresh the same page. Now we are talking about a site that might interest me.
Of course I had to try it out and the result is a nice little program that I am about to finish up in the next few days. With a little creativity and programming I was able to get a little over 2.2 million gold in under two weeks.

I just want to know how many people here have ever used Gaia and what are your opinions. Also would anyone be interested in making alittle gold on the side?

I thought that this thread might get at least a small reaction, guess not ;)

ya i have a gaia online account and would like to make some extraw gold on the side the username is kiroku urishima14 ;)

I was addicted to Gaia before, but then I quit. Seemed pointless as the only meening was posting on forums and then getting credits to get clothes. But people have different interests so im not saying that everybody who play it is an idiot. Hehe.

I have been on gaia online for a couple of years. One of my close friends got me hooked onto it. I think it's really fun. The best way to earn lots of gold is to buy and sell in the market place or to buy a monthly collectible (With either Gaia Cash or real money) and sell it in the marketplace. My name on Gaia is Moosterz. You can strike up a conversation with me at any time. Sometimes gaia can be a total waste of time but it's generally fun. I usually spend my time in GD other than the CB because of the scams and noobs that hang around in there.-Moose

How do you actually play it? Whats the goal?Do you need to download the Gaia Online setup to play it?LOL. I don't know how to play it..Can someone tell me?-Shaine

i need sum more gold

Who Uses Gaia Online?

Yes I play gaia but I got hacked and my brother gave me 15k for cloths.I wouldn't mind making sum more gold

-jessi

i do gaiaonline 2 and now i use my mule account

Who Uses Gaia Online?

Replying to tansqrxI use my mule account cause I was hacked and the person changed my password and was smart enough to change my email address so I can't find my password...Soooooo...Of course I'm interested in the program!

-reply by inuyasha hates naraku

how the hell could you do it

Who Uses Gaia Online?

Hey I love gaia but I spent like $25 in gaia cash plus monthly colletibles and am really pissed of if you could let me have the program then I could get my ****ing **** back it was bull****

Sorry I don't give out my user anymore not after that I changed my pass ill kill the person if I find out who did it so I am really desperate get back to me I would like to find hackers I have a freind that is and I would like to start a hacking back at users kinda group I don't hacking but am willing to learn anybody intrested

-reply by pissed_off_Gaian

I like gaia but I've been on for about a month and I need alot more gold for my pre-designed guild.I have about 1,124 gold right now so I'm pretty far please tell me!I'll die if you don't!My name is the same as it is here "AppleCooro" so please help me I need to express my love for legend of zelda,PLEASE!-reply by AppleCooro