xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tansqrx

Who Uses Gaia Online?

hey, i was just wondering, i'm actually an avid gaiaonline user and i would like to ask you all for a favor kinda deal, if theirs anyone here that doesn't like gaia anymore or got bored of it, if you could donate your stuff for a good cause? you see, my gf is also on gaia and likes if very much so i'm doing an unmentioned impossible quest for chiki slippers because it is her fav. item, but i can't do it alone so i would like to ask if you all could donate a bit for this quest? my username is YoshiRed and i use AnEvilLegend to bump, you can contact either. thanks!

I never joined Gaia Online because I was just overwhelmed by the vast number of members on that community. Needless to say I'm too intimidated to register and get a feeling for the community. I also tend to become very obessive about communities that I find awesome. If I joined Gaia no one would see me for months at a time. Happened to some friends of mine when I got addicted to Ragnarok.

I would like to know how may of you use Gaia Online at http://www.gaiaonline.com/. I came across Gaia by accident when a friend told me about it. I don't really have much interest in such things as I don't have enough time to do the things I want to do as is. My interest was sparked when I signed up for an account and noticed that you get gold every time you move to another page or even refresh the same page. Now we are talking about a site that might interest me.
Of course I had to try it out and the result is a nice little program that I am about to finish up in the next few days. With a little creativity and programming I was able to get a little over 2.2 million gold in under two weeks.

I just want to know how many people here have ever used Gaia and what are your opinions. Also would anyone be interested in making alittle gold on the side?

I thought that this thread might get at least a small reaction, guess not :D

i'm on gaia, like, a lot. and i'd enjoy making some extra money. my account name is pOtAtOlAtkAs

I had just kept away from that place for unknown reasons, and for unknown reasons I joined up there with the same name. I do not even know what I am supposed to do there. Feels a bit overwhelming.Oddly, I am curious about their business model. This cannot all be for free because I see that a lot of content is built into it.

I would like to know how may of you use Gaia Online at http://www.gaiaonline.com/. I came across Gaia by accident when a friend told me about it. I don't really have much interest in such things as I don't have enough time to do the things I want to do as is. My interest was sparked when I signed up for an account and noticed that you get gold every time you move to another page or even refresh the same page. Now we are talking about a site that might interest me.
Of course I had to try it out and the result is a nice little program that I am about to finish up in the next few days. With a little creativity and programming I was able to get a little over 2.2 million gold in under two weeks.

I just want to know how many people here have ever used Gaia and what are your opinions. Also would anyone be interested in making alittle gold on the side?

I thought that this thread might get at least a small reaction, guess not :P

I just LOVE gaia online!! What is your name on it? I'd be soo interested in making more gold on the side!! Lemme know asap please... emaik me me at darrenslilcandyraindrops@yahoo.com or message me on gaia at DarrenHayesIsMyIdol :P Thx.

I had just kept away from that place for unknown reasons, and for unknown reasons I joined up there with the same name. I do not even know what I am supposed to do there. Feels a bit overwhelming.
Oddly, I am curious about their business model. This cannot all be for free because I see that a lot of content is built into it.

The way they get money is people donate to the site. People are sent cards for donating and get things which are rare and sell for thousands of gold. So they in turn keep on donating and keep getting more items for more gold. Its an unending process prettymuch. :P If this isn't what you meant then... sorry lol.

I used to play a few years ago... there's just so many people and so new features that the 'feel' of the site seems to have changed since then. I tend to prefer a little smaller of a community, I guess. :P

I thought that this thread might get at least a small reaction, guess not :P

I'd like to experience this phenomenom known as more gold! I would appreciate it much. It gets very hard to get gold now-a-days on there and I wanna get gold and items for my friends.

My yahoo is samuraiblackjack@yahoo.com
My Gaia is Kunai the dark one

I would like this plz :P. If not its all good

Hey I got a cheat for Gaia, my cousin sent me it to me, he used to make cheats in visual basic for world of warcraft (such a good game).

Try not to abuse the cheat and get too much gold because if you do, they will notice it and see you're creating gold from out of nowhere.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Also, do not fwd it to anyone because if it becomes TOO widespread, they will surely patch it.

Use with care, I am not responsible for what happens if you use this.

HAVE FUN, AND GET RICH!