xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamckr

Do Dreams Really Mean Anything? Can your dreams be helpful in your life?

I had a dream so real that it woke me up.It was about this woman that I was madly in love with.I saw her at an apartment laundry room.We talked and for some reason the conversation hinted at us getting back together.I have not thought about her in years.But what was so strange about it was,she made a comment that said,14 years is along time for two people to get back together.I have never figured out how long we have been broken up.I counted and it is 14 years.This dream was so real I had wake up just to make sure things were ok with my mind .What do you make of this?-Darkman

ofcource dream have meaning

Do Dreams Really Mean Anything?

Ā 

Certainly that dreams have meaning very influential as that of science and a master constants in Islam because the religion integrated defect in humans and not in Islam

Compare with items on the dream closest to the words of the Koran and did not find conversations with the words of our Lord God of our Prophet Muhammad then compare with the customs and traditions and sayings popular and traditional stories

Ā 

Analyses the meaning of words dream and coordinated by the dream and personal prestige and social status, personality and intelligence intervene interpreter and wisdom and experience to give the dream news sure of the meaning of his dream

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

-dreamxplainer

dreams

Ā 

Replying to Dreamckr Okay I have a problem with my cousin, she tells me she had a dream about sex and I know that dream rarley ever mean that something bad or good is gonna happen but she is really caught up in anime and thinks her dreams are kinda phycic (if thats how you spell it) well she had a dream once her friend was in a car accident and she told me this a few days later she found out that her friend really was in an accident and she had another dream that a different friend was in a comma, well turns out she was in a comma...So as you can see where I'm coming from she had a dream that she had sex with someone...And her friend told her that its cause she is ready for it, but my cousin is only 16 and I don't want her to get caught up in all this mess...How can I explain to her that dream don't really mean what they show or tell us?

Ā 

-reply by ashley

what does it mean when you are sleep, but you still see whats going on around you?

Ā 

I have had a couple of dreams where I'm sleep, but I'm not at the same time. It's like my body is stiff as a board and if I'm sleep on my bed I can see my room, it's kind of blury but I can see. Most of the time, I see a person can never see there face but a person, when I have that experoence sometimes its not the same person. So what does this mean? I hate when I have an out of body experience like that.

Ā 

-question by Shardae

Something like that happens to me sometimes.I'm sleeping, but suddenly I kind of wake up but all my body is still sleep, is like I have my eyes open, I can see the room where I am at, but I can't move or speak, It's a weird feeling you even think you're dead or something, you want to start screaming like if there was something keeping your mouth shut and your arms/hands/legs tied up and you can't get out. The only thing you can do in that situation is try to go back to sleep. After some research, apparently there's a sleeping phase were your body disconnects from the movement section of the brain, because it's supposed that when you're sleeping you body will want to move around like crazy, just like your eyes does. So maybe I woke up at this phase, but in a strange way, not fully awake that's what I mean.And my dreams are all the time related to what happened in the day before, especially if something BIG happened, it just appears on my dream. Or if something is bothering me that is going to happen in the future, I'd dream about it too. Like for example, I'm getting my own car sometime next month and I'm so excited, so I dream about me driving a car almost every night.I want scientists to figure out what dreams are all about, for real. Not just psychologically, or at least a way to record the images from the brain as you're dreaming... that would be cool :(

what does it mean.

Ā 

What do it mean to dream you and your mate are breaking up because he was cheating or you catch him out with another girl and he choose her

Ā 

-reply by smiley

Thinking of Jesus;

Ā 

Replying to Dreamckr

WHAT I THINK ABOUT DREAMS. THAT DREAMS ARE REAL IN LIFE . AND WARINGS FROM SPRITUAL BEING . ALSO God SPOKE THREW DREAMS BAC IN THE DAYS . BUT I BELIVE HE'S STILL DOING EVEn TODAY; , I DREAMED HIS HANDS UP IN HEAVEN LARGE HANDS WITH THE HOLE THAT ROMANS PIRCED HIM WITH THE NAILS AND THEY WERE BLEEDING AND PLEADING IN PRAYER . JOSPHTHEDREAMER

Ā 

-reply by josphthedreamer

I read a book called Embraced by the light. It said that dreams are here to tell us something. I lost my mom 3 years ago and whenever I dream of her I try and alalyze it. None of the dreams make sense but it's nice to dream about her. I wonder if she's trying to tell me something like get my life together :=) -reply by Mary

Replying to Big_Red2009Well than should you follow what your dreams tell you, or do you forget about them and act like they never happened and don't matter.Theres too many mysteries about these...Dreams: are they real, do they mean anything.Its too hard to tell-reply by leo128

Personally, I think dreams our the way our brains sort things out. Dreams are usually what we desire or regret most, usually a build up of thoughts in the back of our mind. Dreams are just thoughts, after all, and with practice they can be controlled.

its all opinionsDo Dreams Really Mean Anything?

no one knows why we exist and of course we want to figure it out. Dreams take us to places without ever leaving the couch. Ive had dreams where I felt more alive thanĀ I ever have in real life. I think there is something about them that is very profound...Theres just something we cant quite grasp no matter how bad we want to. I mean think about what it would be like if there was nothing. No planets, no stars, not even the color black. If you start there then everything that exists is justĀ a thought

shawn

do dreams mean anything?Do Dreams Really Mean Anything?

yeah. A dream is the most amazing escape from daily life/reality.. But I believe that whatever you know and have alreadyĀ seen becomes part of your dream. What ever you really long for deep in your heart or something that you unconsciously locked away in your mind..Becomes your dream.Your dream tells you what you really feel about something or someone. Some dreams are better not told!

I don't mean to come off strong or anything but HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE...Because dreams like that means the devil is out to get you... I"m sorry I don't know if you've excepted Christ as your savior yet but if you have the bible starts from Genesis to revelation on dreams. Dreams are one of the way where Godspeaks to usĀ  to reveal a situation we are in are a plan he has from us or what you need to do to get out of a situation... Its one of the way where us humans aren't to busy to listen to us but proverbs says because of lack of knowledge my people perish and its true because we sometimes ignore God's warning where we could have gotten out of a situation we walk straight into it.