xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamckr

Do Dreams Really Mean Anything? Can your dreams be helpful in your life?

Dreams do carry meaning in terms of subconsciousness. Many a time thoughts,events or special moments even in our own ignorance remain in our subconsciousness and we see dreams regarding those things.Our mind has got layers.Subconsciousness is something that lies below consciousness. Nightmares are something that haunt us in our dreams. In many cases they come because of watching a horrifying movie. That is an example of something getting stored up by our mind and comes in the form of dream.An old mental assault caused such a huge time back that a person hardly rememebers it often comes in dreams. Its like data stored by RAM.Often a fear comes in the form of dream.Like I fear of the day when my parents won't be there in this earth anymore.So I many a time get frightful dreams of situations when my mother is sleeping on my lap and she is no more. Such dreams makes one cry profusely.And are one of the most horrible experiences one can ever have through dreams.Not just that dreams are imprints of things already in our mind. But many a time they carry along with them a message for our future life.I have read about stories rather real events where a person sees a dream of a woman who will be knocking the door of his life and may be his heart the next day wearing a red coloured dress.The very thing thing happens next day and he remains awstrucken.Now explanation to this is really hard to find.May be physchologists can be able to find answer to that.My mother had once experienced a miraculous role of dream like that when she was unable to decide whether she will go to DELHI for a job or not.And one night she had a dream of her father calling her while she was sitting with luggage in the platform grabing a handle of an express train. That made her sure to go for it.I don't what it can be called .