xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Unique Pop Out Sig thanks to ElfoReal for this idea

Posted Image

ElfoReal inspired me to do this and make a tutorial that i also posted up as well on this could be done.

Actually that's starting to turn out pretty cool. I'm gonna try to make one later on. Although with one slight problem that i don't think it will be noticeable at all. The edges of the 3D platform the "girls" are sitting on are like pixeled out. What I'm trying to say is that the sides are not smooth although the rest of it looks really good. I think I'm gonna try working on it on my own first before referring to your tutorial. It's a great challenge to take on. Great Surprise by the way! I just read ElfoReal's post and so you created this thread just in time! :huh:

hey if oyu find a way of smooth the borders out let me i was able to do do but it ruind the look as you couldn't see the background.

And I will keep the comment easy.SM please dude, use graphics that lean less close to not being allowed due to the ages of folks here.

i took in good consideration wbout this render when i compared it to the others that i was thinking of using.i didn't even notice the chop well this was a quick sig anyways so i was really paying attention to detail that much.

Well i kinda thought that wasn't exactly obscene to the eye because if you actually try to compare it to those Victoria's secret posters sometimes found on the streets or at the mall, this would be nothing. SM, sorry i find it hard to squeeze time out to actually get down and working on the pop-up sig because of finals coming up. I'll try to start work on it starting next weekend probably - which is after the exams. I'm thinking of a way to making the edges smoother though anyhow, and doing quick tests with Photoshop. So far no good...still working on it.

Wicked cool sig SM, i agree with tech that it is within the boundaries especially compared to some of the sigs i have created. Really digging the background and if i give these kind of sigs a try i will try and make the background interact with the render like smoke for ur sig here ..hehe anyway good job

@DJ you have an old version of IE meaning that you will get a lightblue background with it, D/l firefox until IE 7 comes out.@reaver you read my mind on other effect to use like using certain tech brushes might make something look good.

well... as everyone said... the sig is cool.... but i have a question : what are they doing with their hands ? :huh: i think that you as the creator... you should know... and it whould make it a lot easyer to understand the sig correctly !