xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ChaosDealer73

What Is Your Most Addictive Game?

I've been playing Diablo II since around late 90s and I've been playing it ever since. It's a very addicting game and I love it even if there's nothing left for me to do but Cow Runs and ETC. I've been playing it and when I first got I, I played for hours and couldn't put the... keyboard down! So If you're trying to find a game, and don't already have Diablo II or expansion, get it, GET IT NOW!!!

Diablo II was a very addicting game, but I still play Quake 3 a lot. I can't get enough of the rail only mod. Just something I like I guess. I think mainly it's the people I play against and compete with, just like a social hang out. World of Warcraft and Everquest look to be very promising games in the 'addictive' category. I'm just too poor to afford more bills, not only that I don't have enough time in the day. AOE, AOE2, and I'm assuming that AOE 3 are all highly addictive. Strategy games usually are, the good ones anyway. Blizzard make some addicting games including diablo, diablo 2 (as mentioned above), and the entire warcraft series. Starcraft is also a great addictive game. Just so many aspects to the game and there's never a definate outcome. So many games out there.

Conquer Online- Anyone play this? It has gotten addictive to me and is eating away at me life, but I can't stop playing?

What is your most addictive game?

1064332136[/snapback]

WOW is the most addictve game in the world

Diablo III can't remeber how many times I've played that game finishing the game using all the different. I really enjoyed every minute of it. And now still hoping that they would develop another expansion for the game.

Most addictive game, well that would be Anarchy Online, its a MMORPG..Great game, lot of items and very very addictive. It has a lot more items then WoW or any other MMORPG and that makes is a great game to puzzle the greatest and best outfit togheter and being better than anyone else.

I was actually just looking into AO... they have that free user account for the base AO game until January 2007 thing going on... might just have to download that tonight and try it out :o W00 for free :P haha

i would say soldat.it is a 2d shooter game but it is VERY addictive, its online and it is great competition.People have clans for it, and ladders just like any fps game.it is also highly customisable.http://www.soldat.pl/en/

for me brian lara cricket is most addictive...i play it all the time , and i have been playing it for years.i guess each of us will have our own unique game we are addicted to! cos it depends a lot on our personality and our likes. whatever game resonates closely with these two inside us...we get addicted to it. well this is my view.shiv

The most addictive game for me is Civilization III. I love strategy games, and I love to conquer over everything. Advancements in technology, different era's, Wonders of the world. Civ IV is out right now and I cant wait to get it. Its supposed to be even better than III. The gameplay is supposed to be smoothe and the grapics beautiful. Just a great game.

Since I haven't had enough time to play too many games lately, I'd have to say that my most addictive game is Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2. I know, I know, it's ancient, but what can I say... If you love it, you love it! :lol:

A friend of mine though has been playing an online multiplayer game called something like World War II. I remember the Website's name was Sepica, but that's about all I can remember about it. I watched him play it sometimes, and I thought it was sort of nice... engaging, if you're into this kind of games.

Anyway, fortunately I recently got myself a new PC, so I think I might come back to the gaming arena. If I find a new favourite, I'll let you know about it. :lol:

for me tibia is most addictive. you want only to spend a quater on playing but when you check time you are already late :lol: . I had ben playing for almost four years but i've found new one - ogame.org its more strategy than rpg but in my school that game has addicted about 25% of male students. it is viewed by web browser and maybe becouse of that fact and resulting form it availbility so many people paly.