xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Reaver

Vector Sigs Rate and Comment - 56k Warning :)

Hey guys i have certainly taken a liking to vector style sigs and have combined a few of my other sig techniques to move away from the traditional full vector renders (the pics usually people) and use just the vector backgrounds. I would like you to comment and rate them please. As you can see they are mostly to my taste(bands and movies) and then gifts. The right Neo in the Matrix sig is a full vector ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

dude you already know what i think about your stuff, so i will keep it sweet and simple that some of the sickest designs I have ever seen.

nice sig's, I could not of have done better myself. I suck at sigs. If there si any chance you could make me one that would be great.Make it dark and with the name Lecius on it. I would love the letters to be glowing or something.And use matrix as a background. Thanks and I hope you do it.

Really cool sigs. Hard to rate them ... I like them all. If I'm supposed to pick one, I'd go with the last sig in the first post. For some reason, I like the color red ;). Btw, what is a vector sig? You use vector images in it?

i said i would reply so here it goes ;)

i really like your system of a down sigs...but i noticed one thing....you got all these images from rocktoons! not that thats a bad thing, i mean i love rock toons. currently i am using that system of a down image that you used in your second sig that you posted for a shirt design....

Posted Image

-this one :P

i like your style as well, it sticks out. and i think that saint-michael said it the best...

that is some of the sickest designs I have ever seen.

although i would have to say i dont like some of the people you used in your sigs :P (specificly tenacious D) but that is not the point here now is it :P and your sigs are awesome no matter what ! - i could give you some pointers on all this...but i think that would be stupid considering that i havent been doing this that long...and i am a n00b :) but i still love your sigs...

another of my favorite sigs out of those would have to be the truefusion sig...

Posted Image

-this one :)

i dont know what it is about it...maybe just the simplicity or the render but it is amazing...it doesnt really look like it would take that long to make it (not to nock you or anything) but it is awesome...i love it

keep up the good work, and thanks for all the comments on my sigs Reaver!

Rocktoons is great isnt it ebbinger, and i think we have great taste ebbinger because that soad image you are using for a t-shirt is my fav aswell. Remember that not all of the images i used in my sigs are my choices ^^. Point away ebbinger everyone always has something valuable to add, and dont feel you are a noob because i have only been at this for 3 nearing 4 weeks now ;) Making the sig takes no time at all once you have the design and chosen the colour scheme i would say 10 mins, but as you can see i have added filters to the renders so they do look different from rt, and the longest part i would say is the rendering of the images :P

Reaver, I can only say one thing about those. They are as my friend calls things, Simply Orgasmic. My favorite has to be the True Fusion one, that looks like the ipod guy.

lol...ryan...simply orgasmic...im telling cheryl ! ;) anyways, yes you are right reaver, they dont take long. and definatley once you got a hang of the program it takes no time at all...i find comming up with a design hard though...i dont necessarly want to do other peoples designs if i dont like them but i do....still doesnt mean i like them :P but i understand...i have a quick question...i noticed you had a cool little boarder effect on your vector sigs...whatd you do to get that? cause it obviously isnt the typical 3 pix boarder (i use that a lot...but try to stay away from it as well...too many people use it) did you do a fill effect then overlay the layer ? (i have used that to make some neat little boarders) .... or is it something completely different ? ...i am just curious...i couldnt tell what it was off hand...

Well when i clicked on this thread, I thought to see something worse, but your sigs are just great, I could not do anything better myself, some might be even crazy, but they are beatiful. Nice ;)

Ebbinger the border i used is simple and effective but doesnt go with all sigs because of the effect it creates on the background so make sure it looks good with the sig before sticking with it ;) Make a new layer on top of your complete sig.Ctrl + A (To Select All)Edit > Stroke [ 1 px , color , inside , normal , 100% , transparency unchecked)Click OKCtrl + D (To DeSelect)Layer > Duplicate Layer (Making sure you have the border layer selected in the layers pallete)Click OKFilter > Blur > Gaussian Blur [2px to 7px Radius depending on the sig]Place this layer under the original.There you go :P

A very nice style you have there, alot of the blur effects going on there. One thing that looks abit repetitive though m8 is your text, you use the same effect all the time, i think that you should expand on your creative side and come up with mroe unique styles. Your vector style is very good though nevertheless and will surely please alot of people. To me your a great sig designer and would like to talk to you on msn for advice etc. Please add me on msn if you have it, my address is JakeBurgin53@hotmail.comNice sigs and keep it up,Jake!

(I think you should've edited your previous post rather than post a new one with your other sigs.) And no doubt, these are great. I can't criticise you because vectoring is beyond my ability. :) However, I have to say that, being a girl, one likes things more aerie faerie. :ph34r: