xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
blix1405241486

Outstanding Flash Animation

I've seen this already ... but at first sight, I thought the topic was about some 'Fish' animation :P. Yoohoo, any mods around? The title of this thread is short by a vowel. ;)

I think I posted the link to this same animation quite sometime back, when I was in India.. or was it someone else.. ??

First it was rmdort in this post: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/80848-topic/?findpost=

Again it was me in this post: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/86284-topic/?findpost=

Earlier this same animation was hosted at: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ - but seems like they lost their domain. It's being hosted elsewhere now.

Anyway - if there's no other feedback, I'll close this topic soon. The older threads can be followed up.

Regards,
m^e

I think I posted the link to this same animation quite sometime back, when I was in India.. or was it someone else.. ??

1064329795[/snapback]

Sorry, haven´t seen it here

Wow! I waited until it loaded and figured how to see it all. (I have a bit more patience at viewing art unlike other things in life). And then it struck me. There were goosebumps all over the back of my neck.Anyway, I like the way it is made to cycle seamlessly. It took me qutie a while to figure out where exactly it started to repeat. And, the detail is good.But such abstractness always messes with my mind. I think I need a reboot. :)

Haha yeah.. the whole endless-cycle thing about that animation is mindblowing.. I infact made it into a wallpaper and put it up on my desktop - so I could play around with it whenever I liked. It looks even cooler when it spans the whole desktop. You should try it. Best is to move the mouse somewhere towards middle right - so your animation's smooth but not too fast.. then just sit back and keep watching it..

Well, it says there in the directions. "Click and drag up and down."Is this world theoretically possible? If you lined all thoses scenes up, and went forward/backward, would you see the same thing as the animation shows? I'm not talking about the loop thing, but rather the multiple-portals thing.I've seen this before, but I got bored so I decided to see it again. I pulled down and stared for about a minute. When I stopped it, the things in the center started enlarging... (optical illusion)