xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CroSpartacus

Anyone Miss The Old Super Nintendo And Sega Games

i have a whole bunch of those games sitting on my desk!i have:mario 1 ( yes i have the non duck hunt version!)mario 2mario 3mario kart ( the 2d originial for snes)mario worldyoshi's islandtetriswheel of fortunemike tyson's punchoutkung fua boy and his blobmegaman 1megaman 2megaman 3bowlingsuper mario bros / duck huntninja olympicsninja golfingkirbyi also have:the nesthe lightgun4 controllersthe little nes robotthe powergloveall the cordswow nes brings back some mad memories.....................

I have played the Attari system and thought it was good for its time. Some games were pretty cool. I loved the Mario games for the Nintendo 64 they were amazing. I know you can get them for the wii but they cost points, but I have no idea how to get points for the wii shop. I am not sure if the games support the wii controls either. It would be cool if they did. They probably cost less then the new games. Probably around $9.00 not $49.99. I wish they would continue making these types of games. I bet they would make a lot off of them because people know about them.Thanks,Sparkx

I have played the Attari system and thought it was good for its time. Some games were pretty cool. I loved the Mario games for the Nintendo 64 they were amazing. I know you can get them for the wii but they cost points, but I have no idea how to get points for the wii shop. I am not sure if the games support the wii controls either. It would be cool if they did. They probably cost less then the new games. Probably around $9.00 not $49.99. I wish they would continue making these types of games. I bet they would make a lot off of them because people know about them.Thanks,
Sparkx

for the wii points store you can go to a game store wherever you bought your wii and get point cards the n64 games are like 5 bucks or something.

I want to know the name of a sega game?

I want to know if anyone can remember the name of a game,

Its about a little donkey who have to find bananas etc.

Can someone help me, please!

Thank you

-Musycat

Ye lol you have a point there, does games never got boring, I would always play them, me and ma bro. Since playstation 1 came out I gave ma sega away I think it was the genises or however you spell it, but ye thats why now I'm lookin to buy a sega console again... So ye Sega rocks on/...-reply by Dean

OLD GAMES!

This is to everyone.. DOWNLOAD CONSOLE CLASSIX! It has all the old games on it.. The only bad part is that you have to play on your computer. But its still fun!

-reply by DuvalGurl

I miss Nintendo tooAnyone Miss The Old Super Nintendo And Sega Games

Of course I miss those games.  They were the best.  Anytime I miss them though I just play them online.  Theres a ton of sites to do so at.  Lately I've been using Play NES Flash Games

-reply by TJ Liebgott

Not only do I miss the older gaming consoles, I miss the games and the gameplay. The newer consoles are really doing well, but with the enhanced graphics, its hard to just have a basic game. I mean, it sounds odd, but everything is either relative to shows, movies, etc... or just sequals... I mean, they need to just go old school and enhance older games, and or just make newer versions of them... repackage old classics into 3D... I guess some are, but I mean go and find similar games and make them into bundles...And it was so simple for everything back then to be multiplayer. And now if I want to find a good 4 player it is mostly online... Um, I have a console with multiple CONTROLLERS... and many go to waste, because everything is online.... Ok, it was starting to really turn rant, and I don't really want to do that... but I do miss the old school!