xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Google's Brother Search Website? i have not searched by it before,about u

hey,may be i am not very realize web company all,but i really do not know the search website called speegle,which looks as google similarly much.do you someone use this search enginer?by the way,there is the link to speegle.how do you think about it?very interesting...

I think Google is a lot prettier and a lot refined...it can actually build off of voice searches. Perhaps that's something they'll implement in the future. But it's cool all the same.

When I read the title of this thread I was thinking that this was going to be another Google invention like Gmail but infact it isn't. I checked the disclaimer and it has nothing to do with Google.

I don't like the layout of Speegle to be honest, I think I will stick with the well know Google. :)

pixiestar has a very good point, speegle allows people who may have visions problems to hear results instead of having difficulites trying to see Google search results. In fact, speegle even uses Googles seearch results and then places it on it's website.

pixiestar has a very good point, speegle allows people who may have visions problems to hear results instead of having difficulites trying to see Google search results. In fact, speegle even uses Googles seearch results and then places it on it's website.

65588[/snapback]

umm,in my view,it is impossible to copy the search results of google,by speegle.if like that ,it must crime.maybe only speegle want to attract weber's attention,so make looks like google.

Hmm speegle seems to be a google search for people that have problems with their eye's, not really copying, but it just uses google search for the results...Btw elgooG really looks very funny!

Hmm... Why do people duplicate Google so much? In my opinion, speegle speaks very unclearly. I rather hear Microsoft Sam speak the sam thing. (I prefer NeoSpeech or Cepstral)