xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sarah81

I Need Some Votes monthly online column contest

Hey, everyone. I'm posting this one here because it doesn't merit hosting credits - but it's still important, to me at least.

I need some votes for an online column that I'm trying to win. I'm one of ten writers competing: the judges eliminate five of us at the end of this month, so get your votes in before the last week of November so they'll count!

You do have to read everyone's pieces, but we weren't allowed to write over 500 words, so that's not a whole lot of reading. You also have to vote for five peoples' pieces when you submit your vote or it won't count.

But this should be fun. The other writers have come up with some really good pieces (some are funny, some are serious, but all are well written).

I appreciate it, everyone.

The contest main page

I'm number 6, by the way.

Thanks, everybody. I really appreciate you all helping me out like this.*gives cookies and sodas to everyone*