xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Internet Pilfering Into Every Aspect Of Our Lives

did you know that the Japaniesie had found out how to put internet into a fridge? They also found out how to make your toilet check the poo and so on and when it will found you are sick it will send the information to the medical center..amaizing isn't it?

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

Yeah, I mean, a couple eyars ago there was an article in Popular Mechanics about Japanese USB devices...they even had USB toothbrushes, tea brewers and noodle strainers! :)

Anyway, back on-topic....yeah, the web has really proliferated lately. I've also hear about WiMax, long-range WiFi. You could potentially control appliances at your home from your car or office. :)

Wow! This is really interesting. As time goes on, technology advances as well but to be able to do what the Japanese have just done would be really amazing. When I first read the title, I though that it was Bill Gates' doing but now I know that he isn't the only one to invent things!

Hmm..I need one of those USB tooth brushes ....Haha, yeah sometimes inventions can go a little bit out of hand. I just hope there isn't so much odd things later in the future, but you know people, that's just inevitable.