xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3 anyone like naruto here?

Check out the Naruto:Narutimate Hero 3 Screenshots below its really an ownage its better than the first and second one...It also have all char in it i think..

http://www.cc2.co.jp/naruto3/ here's the official site..It was really awesome...Can't wait for it to come out...The graphics are different the first one and the second one and this one have a really nice graphics...The system is also cool like on the Chidori Struggling Rasengan :) can't wait..*adds it to wish list* :)

Posted Image

Why is everyone a Chidori/Rasengan fanboy/girl :).Anyway, if you like fighting games you probably can also try the Bleach games, based on the Anime+Manga Bleach.ps. Bleach pwns Naruto anyways.

yea bleach does pwns than naruto lol...damn i wish i hav psp so i can get that Bleach game for psp .I wish they will make a new bleach game for ps2 again.. :) btw if ya want more screenshots of Naruto Narutimate Hero 3, The site should show the screenshots of it also..so juz go to that site if ya wanna see more screen shots for naruto...i hope bleach game will be the same like this naruto game :)

I agree with both of you, Bleach definetly owns over Naruto any day! I don't know any Bleach games though for consoles. But I love watching both the Naruto and Bleach anime episodes. I also think Chidori is better than Rasengan.Those screenshots look well safe! I don't have PSP either Mizuki San. if I did, i would definetly buy it just to play the game! By the way, what consoles are Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3 compatible with?

I think Rasengan is better in my opinion. It just seems much more condensed so that when it hits it gives me the impression that it would expand once it hits. The Chidori is strong as it hits, but it's just the lightning that I would only be afraid of that does the most damage. The problem with that is what are the chances it can go through more solid things like the Rasengan?Also, Bleach is certainly a better anime, but Naruto is also quite well when they aren't showing those boring fillers like they are now. Bleach has some very bloody and miind boggling scenes, while Naruto has that typical Shonen-type feelign to it that could be predicted in most cases. As for the games, I'll go with Naruto games here. The Bleach games on PSP seemed too redundant in my opinion. It could've been better if there was some sort of hyper feeling to it. I don't know, it's just me really :)

I hate Naruto now. The fillers definetly spoil the anime episodes and they're not even funny. The good thing about Bleach is that there are hardly any fillers but they are hinting that in a few weeks there will be a filler arc. :huh: I've started reading the Naruto manga chapters instead of watching the episode because there aren't any fillers!And you're right Broli, Chidori is only good if it actually hits but with Rasengan even if it misses then it can still be used over and over again.I think the Bleach games are better than the Naruto games but that's just my opinion!