xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

My Work; Rate Them Plz sigs

Eb to be honest even though its visually pleasing the render and text take up too much of the sig so we cant see the work you put into the background if any cos at the moment its more of a resized wallpaper not a true sig.

yeah i see what you mean, i suppose you can call it my style :P but not really, i am covering up most of the background because i dont really like the backgrounds...i used basic brushes, which normally i wouldnt do....i downloaded some brushes the other day (grunge ones) and i want to mess around with them some more...but my trial for cs2 ended...so i am currently downloaded cs2 full...but i will have more...and i will open the background more so to view it... thanks for the comments ;)

I like the My Chemical Romance one the most. This is not irony, before anyone goes on at me, but my preferred style of design. I love simplicity with the hints of subtle genious. Adding thousands of textures and such to a sig, just to make it more "gamey" is not my idea of design, in fact it is closer to ordered chaose. I think your FBBINGER sig needs a little rework, the stars class with the squares and is slightly repulsive.Anyway, what you have done is much better than what I could come up with (I am useless at Photoshop).

Here's a couple that I gave to Ebbinger to make better. Although he just went along with that other background. Which was a wallpaper that I made out of Garrys Mod (A mod for HL2 where you are able to create things in the game).

yeah....but you only made the one on the left and the one on the right...not the two in the middle...i kinda liked the one to the left...but it didnt go with the idea that i had for the sig....either way you didnt give me the background image that you used for it....i just like the simplicity of yours...but i go for some more detailed and complex sigs...but w/e i still made you one (technically three) but if you give me the image you used in the background then i will make some more for you as soon as i download photoshop cs2 full again...so yeah....just get me tons more images and ill see what i can do.

Crap I forgot to put a couple in there I made tthe first and the last in the last post but here are the ones that I forgot to put on here, I made a couple of them but I took some ofd sites. ( remember I asked ebbinger to make Sigs for me out of these ones).