xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

iPod Help I need the email address for support

TV on ipodiPod Help

I have paid and download to tv shows on my ipod.  I do not know how to view them on my ipod.  When I try to play them on it, it says tv out enabled.  My daughter has the same ipod and I viewed the Opra show.  Please help me view the two shows I have downloaded on my ipod.  Sincerely, Barb Labs

-question by Barbara Labs

My iPod has more disk space than my home computer...what to do?iPod Help

I use itunes to load up songs to my ipod classic. But since my ipod can hold 160GB and my home computer is old, how do I load all the cds into my ipod but not kill my home computer with disc space?

Isn't there a way to load a cd in itunes, then sync it and add it to my ipod. Then, go into itunes, deleted it (since it's now on my ipod) and then add more songs to it without having it tell my ipod to delete the last set of songs that are no longer on itunes?

Basically, can't you simply add to your ipod without subtracting? And if so, how?

-question by Nadja Dee

I have an 8 gig ipod nano. My itunes library is significantly larger than 8 gigs. I used to have it set up so when I plugged my ipod into the computer, my current ipod library would show on my itunes screen as an "ipod selection" playlist, allowing me to freely add and subtract albums from my library to my ipod and vice versa. Anyway I had to reinstall itunes and can't figure out how to set that playlist feature up again. I like being able to see on itunes what's currently on my ipod and being able to move stuff back and forth. Please advise..

-question by andrew

computer crashed, formated, all tunes gone. +new email account and address.iPod Help

Hi, so that's the basic scenario, crash, no music, new email.  Obviousley Apple doesn't recognise me, I hoped it would so I could download my tunes and books again. Anyway,  I created a new account with the new email address, was dave@bignallend.Eclipse.Co.Uk now grundy@mail.Com.  What a relief!  Basically, I need someone at Apple store to move everything over, and I did write several days ago, but to no avail.

Anyone got any clues please?

Thanks, Dave

My ipod touch keeps on turning on and off by itself .iPod Help

How do I get my ipod touch to stop turning itself off and on. It happens when I listen to music. Thanks!

-reply by Devin MacWilliams