xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

iPod Help I need the email address for support

So i just got my iPod mini and the screen is now broken after 2 days, I didnt break it. You see there seems to be vertical lines where the pixels dont work and i need the email address for support so i can sent apple an email decribing my situation. i mean i just spent 250$ on this thing and now its broken. I don't know wat to do. if you can provide me with any suggestions then please post.

Well, it'll depend on where you are now or where you bought that iPod. From what I know, the Apple Customer Service in Singapore is very efficient compared to other companies like Creative that took 3 months to replace my cousin's Zen Micro. My other cousin Athena got an iPod nano from a distributor but somehow, they gave her a faulty battery and she was asked to refer to the Apple Customer Service and they got it replaced for her the next day right at her doorstep. Anyway, enough of my crap.

Here's the link. Like I said earlier, go to your region/country's Apple site and ask for Customer Service.

When I plug my ipod nano in it comes up with attempting to copy the disk "gems IPOD" failed. an unknown error occured(-124) then it say it cannot be synced the required folder cannot be found? so there is no music on my ipod how can I fix this?

So i just got my iPod mini and the screen is now broken after 2 days, I didnt break it. You see there seems to be vertical lines where the pixels dont work and i need the email address for support so i can sent apple an email decribing my situation. i mean i just spent 250$ on this thing and now its broken. I don't know wat to do. if you can provide me with any suggestions then please post.

Well i think you can go the place you bought it and tell them what happemd.
they will probably exchange it for a new one.

lost music

iPod Help

So in my my ipod music library a little ! comes up on the left side of the song and when I click on it to hear it it says the original file was lost. How do I prevent it andor get it back

-reply by gabe

ipod nano

iPod Help

My IPOD NANO does not work any more it will turn on but it will not stay on for more than 30 seconds its frustration because I only had it for 2 weeks and it broke I am very upset that it broke. I paid 200$ for a broken ipod I am UPSET! how do I get a new one off the warrenty?

-question by brianne

problem with my ipod nano

iPod Help

Dear Sir/Mrs,

My name is Jollynas I'm mailing from lokoja in Nigeria. I have a problem with my Ipod Nano. It's about the secret space I allocated Encrypt space in my Ipod Nano with user name and password the **** was divided into two ****, now I can only find the main **** and I can't find the Encrypted in the computer.

Please I need your help and support, how can I bring it back to nornal one (1) **** and also please how to deactive the Encrypt space to restore the Ipod Nano back to it normal 1GB memory. Please mail me with your assitance to this email- jollynasy2k yahoomail.Com my number is +2348059830017

-question by jollynas

problem with my ipod nano

iPod Help

My battery in my ipod is not charging. Everytime I connect my ipod up to my computer it does not charge. So what can I do to charge the battery?

-reply by Brenda

Need to Transfer Music library from Ipod to computeriPod Help

I bought a new computer, my old one had my ITunes music library on itand it crapped out. On my new computer I downloaded itunes but all mymusic is gone (was in old computer). It's sitll in my ipod (thank you!)and I have changed the default in itunes so my ipod does NOTautomatically download the itunes library (which now consists ofnothing) to my Ipod (which would delete all my existing music). I can'tfigure out how to download my music from ipod to itunes. It won't clickand drag from the ipod to anywhere but the ipod. I've tried to open theipod in my computer (as a disk) and copy music to my harddrive, but themusic files don't show up. Help if you can. Tx!-reply by Tricia

Problem Syncing Two iPods to One ComputeriPod Help

Wife and I have two classics. Mine a 130GB and hes an 80GB. Mine syncs all music and audio book files (2300+). Hers will only sync just under 600 files. There is no apparent available memory issue, just that the wife's iPod doesn't seem to reach out for the recorded books and most of the music files. I tried reseting hers at the computer program and on the device - same result. I even renamed hers to try to get it to sync all the files. I have searched the help files, but nothing seems to address problems related to syncing two devices to the same computer.

My Ipods Battery Is Running Itself Low!iPod Help

Here's the situation. My Ipod runs out of battery. I plug it in to the computer to charge. It then keeps flashing turning itself on and off. After about 15 minutes of flashing on and off it charges as normal. I then take it off charge and it still thinks its charging, as the battery is still flashing on charge. This wastes a considerable amount of battery, as when I'm not using it, its basically turning itself back on, and wasting all the power. I have to charge it every half day to get proper use out of it. I left my Ipod in a small bit of water for a bit a week back.

Configuration: Ipod Nano 1st generation. Black 4gb. If that helps.History: I left it in some beer for a few hours at a party, just 0.5cm deep pool really. It still works other than this problem, but its very very frustrating!

Please help! Thankyou! Matt

I got the new ipod nano cromatic last year in 2008 for christmas and nothing had been wrong with itIt has a few scratches on the front of it but that is from falling onto the floor. After it fell it hasn't changed at all. It actually started to work faster and better. But now like 5 months after it has fallen there is no image on the screen its just black and I cant do anything.So if you know what I should do about this the please post! thank you 

-reply by Brittney

Can you send me a new oneiPod Help

My ipod has just went through the washer and will not work. I just bought it in October. The reason why is my mom didn't know that it was still was in my pant pocket. Is there anything I can do. Thanks Preston Kister

-reply by Preston Kister

Ipod library deleted 2/3 of itself. how do i get it back?iPod Help

I updated my itunes library a couple of days ago with some cd's I got for christmas. Npw for some reason after opening my itunes library a bar came up saying that my itunes library could not be found. A combination of CD's and downloaded songs amounting to roughly 2000 songs (including movies, podcasts, pictures, playlists) have been lost completely and I have no idea what the reason is! I still have my ipod with all the songs and movies and pictures and podcasts and playlists on it as I havent plugged it into the computer yet.

If anone has any idea of what has happened please help

-reply by Brownydom