xisto Community

This is my site dontmaimyourself, It contains games that I thought were cool, and I was sick of my school filtering them, so I decided to put them toghether for my friends and anyone who enjoys them, however I have now decided to concentrate on this site as a site and not just a collection of games, all comments welcome especially any problems yiou had with my site.

P.S I know its not that original. :P

thanks I didnt think anyone would like it as like you say all from free flash things cos I dont actually know any flash, anyway its more of a collection of games, could you please also tell me what you think of the design and not the content.

Good effort, but i dont really like the background... it's kind of dull. The design could be better too... but like i said, good effort, keep it up! :D

Nice work dontmainyourself. What i like most about your site is the game collection. I just finished playing tank.

The design is a lil' bit creampie..Sorry to say that pal, but you need to work on the design. most expecially the BG. change it to something darker and your site will be kooler.

Stay Kool pal. :P

Yeah, the design is a big problem. You sohuld really work on it. Should you need any help, feel free to approach anyone of us. We can help you design a new web or somethng like that.By the way, your forum style is nice. I see that your forum is extremely empty. Tell you what pal, you register at my forum, and I'll register at your forum. Fair right? I wish you good luck in this website!

Edited by Shackman (see edit history)

Thank you all for your comments esspecially the creative critisism, I have recantly tweaked the design of my site, and removed the not too popular background, also this is my first site so I would hope to improv it in time.Thank you all for your help. :(

Thank you all for your comments esspecially the creative critisism, I have recantly tweaked the design of my site, and removed the not too popular background, also this is my first site so I would hope to improv it in time.
Thank you all for your help.  :(

if this is your first time of designing a website, then you did a great job there. if you continue in this way, the sky will be your limit befire you know what is happening.

keeep it up pal

Thanks anyway those lovely updates keep coming.I changed the background to black, was gray, got some lovely new graphics, courtasy of fireworks, new games.unfortunatly I did delete the guestbook,oh and theres that totally new section.

you do something about the flash thing in your website dontmaimyourself. So that people can view flash files in your site

I really like your website and games..And your layout is really good....Would you be interested in becoming affilliates with me or not? Because it does not matter if you don't...Anyways like I said good website and keep up the great work...bye! x