xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Solar

Hosting Credits Calculator?

Is there a way we can convert the number of credits we have to the number of days we have left? Since the credits decrease by .01 or so every 10-15 minutes, I'm scared that if I go away for even a day or two, my site will be suspended. :)

That would be nice indeed, and much more intuitive. Also, is it true that you need +4 credits to unsuspend the account?

you need 7 hosting credits to get back your accountand i think by every 24 hrs, your hosting account goes down by 1if you post over 300 characters, you get more then 1 pointso just post a lot

Yes you are correct. The way I think this goes is...1 Credit Posted = 1 Day/point of hosting1 Hour Inactive = -0.1 or 0.5 points/points1 Day Inactive = -1.0 Days/pointsThats the way I believe the points system works. If not then just correct me. :)

Ahhh okay. I assumed by the way that it was quickly going down every 10 or so minutes I'd need like 20 credits just to stay open for a week.Danke :)

Is there a way we can convert the number of credits we have to the number of days we have left? Since the credits decrease by .01 or so every 10-15 minutes, I'm scared that if I go away for even a day or two, my site will be suspended.

:)

61440[/snapback]

This should not be a problem when you are hosted, they DO tell you in days, thats the whole point of the script, if it didnt do that then its no point having it lol :) but about 2 credz is 1 day....get opaque or the other admin to chek the script for ur user as it might be corrupted, mine shows up in days, maybe try and termin8 ur account and then restart it, maybe then ur dayz will show as they were having some script problems this month so try that and see if it works if it doesnt....use the credz system i am afraid :P

I'm really scared, I'm going on an international Trip, and i dont think i will be able to come online for atleast One and a half months.According to the posts above 1POINT : 1DAYI only have 23 points left. And if i want to stay active I need to get more than 30 points and this means I have to post a lot.I'm Scared :) :)

I'm really scared, I'm going on an international Trip, and i dont think i will be able to come online for atleast One and a half months.

According to the posts above  1POINT : 1DAY

I only have 23 points left. And if i want to stay active I need to get more than 30 points and this means I have to post a lot.

I'm Scared :P:D

61571[/snapback]

LOL. I got 52.26 days left of hosting credits, lol. Better get posting. :):)

Enheng.I've got the same problem.THat 2 or 3 credit It discreased to me everyday.When I go internet for some days later I even cant face to my credit.& I know I've been deeep into it.haha:)