xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
twitch

Concerning Website Review A little revamp may help

The Website Review at the moment is a little lacking, and I think it because of two reasons. One, it doesn't allow for post counts, which if combined with its own rules and regulations could be done away with and two, people like me get slightly confused on how to actually review the site. When I review a site, I often do it in-depth. In order to help the person to better their site. And some of the replies I have seen whilst wondering about that forum are: "I like it" and "I don't like it". Whilst these may be slightly giving, it is always just to explain it, so that the author can get better.So, what am I jibbering on about? Apply some review rules to that forum and grant post counts. If anybody abuses it, then they get a warning or similar action. I personally think it is a good idea that the community has a place to put their site and ask for it to be reviewed properly, instead of getting basic yes, no and maybe.Thanks,--mik

Totally agree with you. I don't know if that is possible, but only points for the replies to a review-request should be counted. Or the thread-starter has to keep his post short. So that the points go to the people that try to help and improve the website.