xisto Community
iGuest

We Offer Free Domain Names In Exchange Of Posts www.nonetalk.com

Hello boys and girls,
I would like to inform you for my new forums.
The forums are called NoneTalk, the url is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . My forums give away free domain names. You can a get an .info if you do 50 posts and a .com or .net, .org, .name, .biz, .us if you do 200 posts! For more informations check the http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/viewtopic.php?t=3
If you do 200 posts and you get a domain name you will 100% own the domain name with NO ads or banners.
Hope the forums will be active soon!
Thanks guys!
Ask questions at the forums!
Thanks,
monRa

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

Going going Goneeeeeeee.. he's long vanished and the board is offline too. Such a sad demise of his free domains strategy. Poor guy probably went bankrupt right after the first few hundred posts. I wonder if he'd posted this on Slashdot by mistake.. hehe.. then he's had it.

I just noticed something really strange about his post, did you notice that the post count was 0 maybe he took all his posts with him also. How do you end up with a zero post count?

You get a zero post count if you post in areas that have a "no post count" subheading which also means you wont recieve any credits for posting in that ares, there are a few places here at Xisto all you hav to do is read the subheading to find out if it has a count or not.