xisto Community
zeek

The Next Generation Rpg OBLIVION

hey hi!, i've never seen that the images look so real, i remember the old times when playing the old doom made with tons of pixels, lol but this is just amazing it seems there are guys that really enjoy doing this, anyway some times i preffer seeing normal peoplecheers!

Look's awsome but sadly i cannot play it :) My PC is to small for most games , my game day's were back in the Diablo day's now that was a great RPG and it's going today! But now it's right full of bots and cheating user's , battle.net gave up on it basically :/ but good things come to an end . Anyhow great looking game cheers! :)

Stunning, the grass in the third screenshot looks healthier then my backyard... Curse them for making a game life better then my real life, well there goes my next 3 years. Now if only I didn't get confused between the first thousand quests and the second, I really hope they put some easier implementation.

The graphics/physics on this game look excellent. I especially like the concept of procedurally-generated areas/NPC needs/non-interactive conversations (forests are generated by the computer in order to be random and new, NPCs have certain needs, such as food, sleep, etc. so they act more realistic, and you can get quests by eavesdropping on another person's conversation). I just hope that the fighting/magic system, and especially the gameplay, is better than Morrowind. If they manage to pack a good story in with excellent, replayable gameplay, and all the other little perk features, this may very well win a game of the year award (at least).

OK this game looks good because it is the first real game to take advantage of the XBOX360's architecture but now just imagine what the PS3 games will look like when it has been shown that the PS3 will have better performance and graphics than the 360. Secondly, a review of the prerelease version said it was a bit choppy because of how hard they pushed the 360's architecture. That should be fixed somewhat in the final release but dont expect this game to perform amazingly since it is the first one to really try and capitalize on the new architecture

This game is going to be off the Chain, seriously. I played Elder Scrolls III: Morrowing for a long time, that game was cool as hell too. I liked making spells that would kill EVERYONE in a town at once.