xisto Community
darkranger

Top 46 Freeware Programs Got freeware?

well I always been a great supporter of freeware software to the extent that I always find a freeware replacement for a commcerical one I am already using .

but so far nothing can replace these :

Paint Shop Pro 9 / Paint Shop Pro X ( 10 )

3DS Max 7.5

Autocad 2006

seriously , I've tried everything else ... yes they might be GOOD but not even close , and plz dont even start recommending that GIMP thing , It's very good indeed , but I would replace MS paint with it not my Paint Shop .

Same idea for MAX , there's dozens of freeware modelers out there , yet none of them is even 1/10000 close to max

CAD software .. the standard since I was born ,.. Autocad !

btw here's good cool video player alternative . it's minimalist in size ( 200kb ) I helped design the graphics and the website

http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=1337player&e=com ( this is not spam , it's afreeware product )

Free firewalls that work with vista

Top 46 Freeware Programs

The only one on the 46-best site won't install (saying I need "administrator privelidges" -- MY PC, MY ADMINISTRATION!!), and to actually see his top selections I need to subscribe to his newsletter.

So naturally I'm a little disappointed.

Can anyone give me a preview? some recommendations?

-ideitbawx

[The only one on the 46-best site won't install (saying I need "administrator privelidges" -- MY PC, MY ADMINISTRATION!!), and to actually see his top selections I need to subscribe to his newsletter.-ideitbawx

Which one does not install ? And, by the way, are you using vista ? Are you really administrator ?