xisto Community
Killer008r

What Type Of Computer Are You Running On

Huh... Well, nothing special, but keep in mind that I didn't get money just like that! I usually upgrade my computer every two years. Here it is:Intel Celeron D 2.8 GHzGigabyte motherboard, i875 chipset, 775 (or was it 755) socketAsus ATI Radeon 9600XT ViVo (bought as a normal one :) )Maxtor 40 GB HDD - buying a 200 GB SATA one soon, I hopeLG CD-RW 12x8x32xLite-On DVD-RW 8x4x16x, I thinkNeo SW-G51 5.1 speakers (pluged into the motherboard, unfortunately)Daewoo 17" monitor, CRT, about 6 years oldLogitech optical mouse, dunno which one, but not an MX oneAnd the newest part - Genius keyboard SlimStar - I love the LapTop feelingMustek scanner and hp printerSo, what do you think?

eh lets see.AMD 3200+ O.Ced 2.61Ghz on air. gota love the heatsink. stock volt.Gefore 6600GT, 128mb DDR3.1g ram.120g(external)+320g+320g+ [147g(3.5ms seek time) lol, ya my windows is install on that.]i download alot of stuff so heh.creative SB Audigy 400 sound card.logitech 5.1 speakers.logitech wireless keyboard n mouse.n a 17 inch LCD. total cost 2.7k with shipping. upgraded like 4 month ago.

OMG I looking at all of your setups I really can see that I am on a dinosaur.PIII 600 Mhz15 GB Bigfoot Drive256 MB RAM52x32x52 Sony CD-BurnerNvidia 32 MB Graphis Card10/100 Ethernet CardAbout the only cool thing is the case. I tagged it all up and then sprayed a glossy primer on my tag work, so now the computer and the shell of the monitor look like something that should sit right next to an 80's subway car. :huh:

I am running a AMD Athlon 2800+ 2.09 GHz on a Leadtek K7NCR18G-Pro 2 Motherboard...with Kingston 333 Mhz RAMs. The board supports Dual Channel Memory , 333 MHz Front Side Bus. Its a horrible board .I would advise you to stay away from LeadTekHard Drive is an 80 GB Maxtor ..i dont remeber the details.It has inbuit Nvidia Gforce 4 mx video card. I have three memory modules amounting to 1 gb of RAM ..of which i use 64 Mb for internal VGA. I also have TV in / out tuner radio and firewire and USB 2.0 support. By all means its a kick *bottom* system..but its more targetted for Desktop use and not gamingI also happen to have two SOny VAIO laptops lying around but I use and love my AMD more cause i built it..here is outout of my cat /proc/cpuinfoprocessor : 0vendor_id : AuthenticAMDcpu family : 6model : 10model name : AMD Athlon XP 2800+stepping : 0cpu MHz : 2088.331cache size : 512 KBfdiv_bug : nohlt_bug : nof00f_bug : nocoma_bug : nofpu : yesfpu_exception : yescpuid level : 1wp : yesflags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 mmx fxsr sse syscall mmxext 3dnowext 3dnowbogomips : 4180here are some details of devicesnVidia Corporation nForce2 AGP RAM memory: nVidia Corporation nForce2 Memory Controller USB Controller: nVidia Corporation nForce2 USB Controller Ethernet controller: nVidia Corporation nForce2 Ethernet Controller Multimedia audio controller: nVidia Corporation nForce Audio Processing UnitMultimedia audio controller: nVidia Corporation nForce2 AC97 Audio Controler (MCP) (rev a1)nVidia Corporation nForce2 External PCI Bridge (rev a3)IDE interface: nVidia Corporation nForce2 IDE (rev a2)FireWire (IEEE 1394): nVidia Corporation nForce2 FireWire (IEEE 139 4) Controller (rev a3)Multimedia video controller: Brooktree Corporation Bt878 Video Capt ure (rev 11)Multimedia controller: Brooktree Corporation Bt878 Audio Capture (r ev 11)VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV18 [GeForce4 MX - n Force GPU] (rev a3)as u can see most of system is Nvidia...i wonder why dont they make their own chip and kill AMD and Intel in the gaming market.

Last year before the new Xisto thingy came up I posted a similar question.

Here is my pc's specs (I upped it alot from last year)

Dual bios Nvida Nforce 4 Mobo (has pci express, and was 100 bucks, which is WONDERFUL)

-Amd 64 3500 (939 pin)

-GForce 7800 Gtx with out vivo hookups

-1gig of ram

-no sound card

-150 GB HD

-Speakers suck (what do you expect with the rest of the computer costing so much)

That is my computers specs (Godly right?) It took me 2 years to save up for that and I actually worked for it, I didn't mooch off of my parents.

What type do you have?

1064324376[/snapback]

System 1

P4 650 3.2ghz @ 3.8ghz LGA775 800mhz FSB 2mb L2 Cache

Mobo : Gigabyte 8I915Pl-g

PSU : Antec 600w

Case: Coolmaster CM

Memory : 2x 1gb crossair pairs

HDD: 4x 200gig WD Sata

GFX: (crappy to be upgraded) Shapire X300SE pci-e

DVD +- Dual 16x burner

System 2

Celeron D 2.8Ghz @ 3ghz 800FSB

Mobo : Gigabyte 8I915Pl-g

PSU : Antec 600w

Case: Coolmaster CM

Memory : 2x 1gb crossair pairs

HDD: 8x 200gig WD Sata

GFX: (crappy to be upgraded) Shapire X300SE pci-e

DVD +- Dual 16x burner

( used for friends over and for file storage)

crap game wise atm i know getting a new mobo for sys 1 and gettign SLi 7800gtx

OMG I looking at all of your setups I really can see that I am on a dinosaur.

PIII 600 Mhz

15 GB Bigfoot Drive

256 MB RAM

52x32x52 Sony CD-Burner

Nvidia 32 MB Graphis Card

10/100 Ethernet Card

About the only cool thing is the case. I tagged it all up and then sprayed a glossy primer on my tag work, so now the computer and the shell of the monitor look like something that should sit right next to an 80's subway car.  :huh:

1064333131[/snapback]

got any pics sounds cool i was gona get my gf to do a nice bit of art on my case