xisto Community
plot

A Few Pics: What Do You Think?

This is just some of my work, weel free to use the wall papers, and spred them around but give credit :P thanks alot give feed back, and some of them have been posted other places but these are the original copies

okay this is the blue indigo logo itself, (blue indigo is my forum)

Posted Image

This is called Red Alert, this was my first attempt at a wall paper :blink: lol it was done by myself but it took me forever because i kept adding stuff and thinking it completely sucked but i think it turned out alright...

Posted Image

Here is the blue indigo banner, i threw it together in like 10 mins :blink: lol it didnt take me very long

Posted Image

this was my third wall paper, i entered a competition and got 7th B) cause it was just to bright to be a wall paper *sigh* any ways its all about one cell "the virus" being in a pure system "all the other white cells"

Posted Image

This is the blue indigo button, heh i trying to make some animation out of it but that horrible failed so this is what came out of that in about 2 minutes or so

Posted Image

this is my brand new sig, took about 30 mins, not very long, once i seen the render i just had to have it :blink: lol i was in love so i encorperated it into my sig and it turned out pretty good :blink:

Posted Image

okay now, this was my 7th wallpaper, i spend a bit of time on it with my friend and

well i dont think it turned out all that great, the gew doesnt look to gew to me and it looks a bit to shiny for my liking but others say its okay :-\Posted Image

okay this was something i put together in about 3 hours, i kept messing up the reflections in the floor so i had to get a friend to help me with that, and the wall textures were pretty hard to find and that took me a while, but its just supposed to be a big blob thing, nothing special...

Posted Image

now, this! this is my pride and joy, i love this wall paper! its may 2nd wallpaper, but i absolutly love it, mostly because i got the smoke right the first time, then i decided to mess with it a bit and added the crome looking smoke on the bottem and right (it kinda looks like a horse :blink:) but i absolutely love it B) the pupil could have been bigger imo

Posted Image

Any ways thats most of my work here, ill post more later maybe if i feel like typing a small journal like i did here :P
Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

I absolutely envy your genius in developing such complex graphics. How do you create so complicated renders? Is there a template of renders you always start off with then shoot off in different directions with other random renders? You did this in Adobe Photoshop right? Or was this done in a 3D graphics design program? So many questions yet i won't get a straight answer. I would love to learn how to generate superb graphics like that but my renders just never turn out right and I don't know where to start. Yours is great and i really want to learn from you. Maybe you can post a quick tutorial about this? I'm a real newbie to this. Thanks!

lol, thanks.i learned everything i know from all the tutorials at good-tutorials.com and pixel2life.com and all of these are from scratch, everything was made myself and a couple friends (exept the fonts, some textures and all the brushs wernt made by me)but you can learn what i know and more from reading the tutorials on those sites and even going and trying them with different renders ect...and yup all of this is done with photoshop cs2 (anything is possable in this prog)

Really amazing wallpapers. The Blob pic is my favorite.I've got Photoshop CS2 but I can't do anything with it B).

Plot that is some amazing shizzet,.......really impressive i must say especially from tutorials. My favoruit wallpaper is the virus totally unbelivable and the sig with cloud in it is nice aswell.Do you take requests for sigs cos i would appreciate a sig made by you.Nice WorkReaver

They are absoloutley amazing, ive been scrolling through good-tutorials for about 6 months and i cant do ANYTHING close to what you have created.I would love to be able to just come up with something like that to call my own.Anyway, Kudos on the creations. You definately get a thumbs up from me on those.

omg those are friggin awesome... i got to the bubble picture and i said to myself.. this one is great and has to be my favorite.. then i scrolled down more and every picture under it i said to myself.. wow this one is my favorite.. no this one is my favorite.. friggin all of them are my favorites.. you definately have to add a tutorial, cuz i would really like to know how you got the bubbles looking so realistic, with the highlights and reflections... i mean i have an idea but geez.. you should really think about a tutorial seriously it would be greatly appreciated

Plot that is some amazing shizzet,.......really impressive i must say especially from tutorials. My favoruit wallpaper is the virus totally unbelivable and the sig with cloud in it is nice aswell.Do you take requests for sigs cos i would appreciate a sig made by you.

Nice Work
Reaver

Thanks alot, ya ill make you a sig, just tell me what you want on it (ie. colours, name, renders) and ill post it :mellow:

omg those are friggin awesome... i got to the bubble picture and i said to myself.. this one is great and has to be my favorite.. then i scrolled down more and every picture under it i said to myself.. wow this one is my favorite.. no this one is my favorite.. friggin all of them are my favorites..
you definately have to add a tutorial, cuz i would really like to know how you got the bubbles looking so realistic, with the highlights and reflections... i mean i have an idea but geez.. you should really think about a tutorial seriously it would be greatly appreciated

lol thanks, but these took me a long time and when i say that im under exagurating, the best thing for you to do if you want to make something like these, use some 3d rendering programs, they save so much time its unbelieveable (i was stupid and stuck with ps :blink:) but i gaurentee you that you can make images better then the ones i have posted if you use programs like Maya or Discreet 3d Studio Max and maybe get a 3d rendering book for dummies or a begginers book for one of those programs

lol thanks, but these took me a long time and when i say that im under exagurating, the best thing for you to do if you want to make something like these, use some 3d rendering programs, they save so much time its unbelieveable (i was stupid and stuck with ps :blink:) but i gaurentee you that you can make images better then the ones i have posted if you use programs like Maya or Discreet 3d Studio Max and maybe get a 3d rendering book for dummies or a begginers book for one of those programs

1064324588[/snapback]

cool.. i use 3DS Max quite a bit so this shouldnt be a problem haha i use ps a lot as well but i dont usually mix the 2 that often.. but i prolly should spend some more time playin around and seeing what i can come up with :mellow:

Hey! This is some amazing work. Very nice renders... What software do you use? I work some stuff too, in Cinema4d, 3dStudio, and some in Bryce.
You can view some of my work at my online gallery: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

awsome stuff. I wonder if u are aware of blender. It an Open Sorce tool for 3d rendering. DO give it a try.