xisto Community
ebbinger_413

Little Questionaire for school...its interesting

well...thanks for all the replies...this will definatly help in class. especially getting the computer tech (using that term loosly - as in us who know more than the average person B)) ideas on this as well...instead of just stupid people who think os's are cereal. i thought that i would make a post my self.....mine (this is only for one computer) :P1)Homemade2)xp pro3)ie4)hotmail5)winamp6)office 20037)none8)adawaremy friend also wanted to post his stuff...so yeah (also only for one computer) :blink:1)dell latitude c6102)windows xp pr3)opera4)gmail5)winamp6)office 20037)avg8)adawarei think i might add more questions later on so yeah...

Are you doing like a servay or something? Well anyways, here are my answers:1) 1 is by gateway and 3 are Sony Vaio. (I find they are the best.)2) 3 Microsoft Windows XPs and 1 Microsoft Windows 98. (Microsoft Windows is definetly better than others.)3) Internet Explorer but I really want to try out Opera and Mozilla Firefox.4) Gmail for all my messages and MSN hotmail for my instant messenger.5) Windows Media Player for my music, RealPlayer for my episodes, Adobe Photoshop Elements for my graphics and lots of others.6) I use Microsoft Word for my documents and things and I use WordPad for my .php codes.7) Norton Anti-virus.8) I'm not sure really but I know I use one.I hope these answers help. B)