xisto Community
finaldesign1405241487

My Latest Work With 3d some keychains from PVC rendered

Hi all, I just wanted to share my latest work with you. This below are mine creations, that I make at design studio where I work 8 hours a day.

Feel free to comment it, and if you want to know more about stuff that I do, visit my web (link is in signature).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Really nice... I like the switch board a lot with it's curve. Do you design these and then manufacture them?

i like the switch as well... the colors and the curves make it really nice... the lady bug is cute too.. but i think it could be better... it looks a little too 3d... not necessarily phony... but more cartoony than you would expect.

Hi all, I just wanted to share my latest work with you. This below are mine creations, that I make at design studio where I work 8 hours a day.

Feel free to comment it, and if you want to know more about stuff that I do, visit my web (link is in signature).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1064323235[/snapback]

those are cool

those are pretty cool lookin models ya got there.The light switch is very cool and interesting and come on lets face it, the ladybug is too friggin cute :)what program did you use to create these if you dont mind me asking. I generally use 3ds Max for my models but i need a lot more practice at it haha :)

those are pretty cool lookin models ya got there.

The light switch is very cool and interesting and come on lets face it, the ladybug is too friggin cute :)

what program did you use to create these if you dont mind me asking. I generally use 3ds Max for my models but i need a lot more practice at it haha :)

1064326988[/snapback]

I created it with Maxon Cinema4D

Really nice... I like the switch board a lot with it's curve. Do you design these and then manufacture them?

1064323236[/snapback]

I create the model, and then they manufacutre a keychain from the model, like I said earlier... :)

Any idea if any canadian stores will have that second

keychain?

ViriiGuy

1064327068[/snapback]

hmm, Im not sure, because im in Europe :) but anyway, they defenetly don't have it in keychain version, but they have it maybe as real light-switch, try to search for "unica" brand on google :)

Any idea if any canadian stores will have that second keychain?

Hey hey .... that's not a bad idea. :)

Finaldesign, do you take orders? I'll take two switches and one ladybug. Is paypal ok? :)

What design package do you use? I have been recently thinking of getting either Maya7 or Blender. Which one do you think is more appropriate?