xisto Community
finaldesign1405241487

My Latest Work With 3d some keychains from PVC rendered

What design package do you use? I have been recently thinking of getting either Maya7 or Blender. Which one do you think is more appropriate?

1064327961[/snapback]

Well, If you have money, and you want to invest it in your self, you should go with Maya. But on the other hand if you want to learn 3d, modelling and such, go with blender! :)

I'm not sure what the second thing has to be, but I like them both anyway. The bug is very nice, but you could make them a bit less made of balls and other shapes and make them some more realistic by doing that.

-=jeroen=-

1064328108[/snapback]

Well, Idea was to keep them simple. And that second thing is the "thing" you use every day - it's a simple switch, for turning on a light in your room :)

Owh. Stupid me *hits himself for his head*. My apologises for being so rude to your beautiful creations. :)

-=jeroen=-

1064328123[/snapback]

oh, well, my english speaking/writing level is pretty low, so, probably I have some problems with explaining what's on the pictures. So, sometimes picture isn't like 1000 of words :)