xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jedipi

Macromedia Flash Player 8

Macromedia just released their new version of Flash player.
Security and performance for redering and code execution operations were improved.

But it automatically installs the Yahoo toolbar!!! B)
What is the deal with everyone including toolbars these days? If I wanted a stupid Yahoo or Google Toolbar I would go download them myself.

here is the release notes
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Download it here
https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

Toolbar problem is really annoying. I have also seen many softwares now a days whihc includes MSN/Google/Yahoo toolbar with them. I think this thing is harmful for the software vendors instead of helpful. At least for me.

companies will partner up like that because they get "free" advertising that way... i hate it when they do that because they force you to have something you dont need at all....

I hate toolbars too. But there must be an option to choose what you want to install, they cannot force you to install something you don't want have. Or, this is a "free" version, and commercial and paid versions of flash player will be clean maybe? B)

macromedia Flash Rocks ... but this toolbars sucks , i'm allways fighting against software that already brings toolbars inside . You are right man , i dont know what is the deal with toolbars nowdays .. ( maybe is the new kind of malware ) cheers [[]]

This new verion of Flash was really good B)I normally use the olf Flash MX, not even MX 2004.. But im ok withit, anyway, this new verion, 8 was really mutch better!I really dont understand people like you guys sometimes, dont your understand that they got alot of money to put in that toolbar? anyway, switch browser, I guess it's only Internet Explorer this comes in, I use Firefox, and i haven't seen any toolbar.. :P

If you go to any website that tries to install the Macromedia Flash 8 plug-in (not to Macromedias website directly) and if you then accept Windows' Security Warning, there will be NO toolbar installed! GreetingZ