xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
irwan6179

Mp3 Player-i Dont Wan Ipod do they have something other than Ipod?

Hi Irwan, here is a complete solution for youI agree that Ipods and other USB devices are the most rocking things today but if you are a real music lover then please don’t forget to check out TriPort Music System (discman) by BOSE quoted at around 200 US dollars. My friend had recently bought it and believe me man, its worth the cost. The music quality was excellent. You can hear each and every sound clearly (may be due to great headphones also). The device also has an LCD screen and plays all types of audio discs.So don’t forget to check this too before you make your decision. After all it is BOSE.In case of video capability, I think buyins a SONY PSP is a better option as it can play videos, songs, DVDs , games and almost anything. Post your comments guys.Speedy

i just bought an mp3 player. its an akira 512mb, and i find that hot as yet! i bought it like $100 .

test test test test testtest test test test testtest test test test testtest test test test testtest test test test testtest test test test testtest test test test testtest test test test testtest test test test testtest test test test testtest test test test testtest test test test testtest test test test test test test test test test

How about a Sony PSP at $249.99 direct? It's cheaper but bigger but definitely worth buying. It may not have Apple's design but it sure looks appealing enough to me. Do reconsider. :)

I have to recomend a Neuros

Posted Image

They have to have the most complete set of features of any MP3 player I've seen.

You can get an 80 gig for only 299.

It has an on-board mic, for bootlegging your favorite shows to MP3 or even lossess WAV format. And it has a FM tuner that you can record straight to the player with. It's USB 2.0. It plays MP3, WMA, WAV, AND OGG!

The collest feature has to be though, if you are listening to a song on the radio and you like it, but you don't know what it is, hit a certain button to record a 30 sec. sample and when you go home and sync up, it'll compare the 30 second sample to an online database and tell you what the song is! It'll also do it for songs you hear externally, just use the onboard mic. How kick a' is that!?

Looks like they don't even make it anymore because they've selling the 80 gig model on closeout and I can't find anything else. They've moved on to the portable media player the Neuros 422. Has a large screen for veiw videos and such.

I need to get a bigger mp3 player so will probably get a 5gig+ model since there isn't much of a value if you get a small one anymore... for like 50 extra bucks you quadruple the storage... so yea I'll be getting 5+ at least. I know the iPod's seem to have the most consistently good reviews, but damn I just dont want one haha. Almost out of spite... I just have never loved there design like most people and they just dont seem to impress me much. Who knows, I might end up with one but will hopefully find something to replace it with as my next purchase.

had it for a year and still great

Mp3 Player-i Dont Wan Ipod

About a year ago, I bought a SanDisk Sansa 260 and it is still serving me well, it playes music, photos and video clips, has expandable memery for a micro SD card, radio and fm recording and a voice recorder with an inbuilt mic. If it had games it would be perfect for me!

I would get a Microsoft Zune 80 GB - Second generation. I've owned a the 1st Generation 30 GB Zune before. I have no complaints. The new one can be had for only $250 US dollars, which sounds about right if you want music (mp3, M4a, aac, ogg), video (avi, wmv, mpg), FM radio, picture slideshow/viewer, wireless sharing along with a media player 'Zune Player', which is just an enhanced version of an their Windows Media Player. Full length movies take less than 800MB each so that's like, if you Zune player was dedicated to movies alone, you can have over 90 movies! ;)Don't forget the premium headphones, large screen, and scratch resistant glass so you don't have to worry about purchasing to silly looking skins/covers that make the iPod overrated.

I think that it's always better if you just get a phone that has an AAC/MP3 function like the Sony Ericsson Walkman series phones, LG Shine or Samsung D807.You can always expand its storage space by shoving in a new memory card and transfer all the data over.xboxrulz

I know this isn't what is wanted but it's seriously the best mp3 player ever!iPod Touch!!!I have one and it's so good! I use it for the internet more than music but it's great for both! I've only got the 8gb one but that's enough for me. They just released a 32 gb one a while ago.But yeah, iPod touch is the best in my opinion, not just because of the touch feature but it's all round great! You can watch Youtube videos from the home screen and access iTunes from the home screen and it has Safari for the internet.