xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
troyilicious82

Microsoft Wants To Kill Google!

Yes they can kill google. If google are not aware of this issue. It takes more years to surpass google level. Google is so much popular at this time but not only popularity but it has a quality results that people want to find. They will eat google dust first before they can catch google.Im not under estimating msn anyway we can see of what MSN can do. Especially microsoft has a new plan to Improve its search engine to be the best search engine.This is more exciting in search engine wars! Im not an MSN supporter but hope they can beat google lol!

I am alarmed by Microsoft declaring war on Google. No doubt they can kill Google with the amount of money they have and their weapons and strategies, but I think it will hinder innovation and development in the web world. Microsoft has shown that it has a tendency to stop innovation after it has won a war, eg the browser wars. IE didn't show much improvement after Netscape was killed, until Firefox and Opera came along.

This so called "war" between MS and Google isn't one of 2 competing companies but of CEO's. Now lets reevaluate something here Microsoft and Google are in 2 areas of the computer business. Yes MS has MSN, but that is more of a portal for MS customers then a true competetor to Google. As for Google being a better product then MSN Search and as such it will come out on top because its better....um...anyone remember Netscape before it went under and was bought out by AOL? Obviously some of you have forgotten that it was the better, much better, browser and following the better comes out on top line of reasoning it should have won the browser war but it didn't MS did and as such we were stuck with IE for the most part for the longest time.No just because it is the best software/product does not guarentee Google a pedastal in the anals of history. MS has a habit of crushing anyone they feel is a treat or just don't like. Google is big enough that I think they can weather this storm if they play is safe yet stay aggressive, so I say "Go get em Google" let the party begin.

WHY? Why would Microsoft want to kill Google? They are the best search engine ever and surely Bill Gates has better things to do than worry about a search engine. I respect Microsoft but as powerful and resourceful as they are they shouldn't try and eliminate google. Also google is rich as well so it will hard for Microsoft to get rid of them.

It is pathetic. Two role-leading companies bickering over ONE person. He left Microsoft and joined Google. There isn't a legal nor moral leg Microsoft can hang on.The CEO needs to shut his flapper and learn to think.

lmfao!! lol microsoft and google have been duking it out for 2 years now both are very powerful and both want monopolys with such a power strugle the internet isnt going to be big enough for the both of them, and since google is the worlds leading seach engine because they have expanded to almost all international languages which so mny features for the user it makes them feel like thier own admin its amazing! google has beaten microsoft at the search engine (msn search) and email now (hotmail) microsoft is just getting angry because some1 is better then themselfs :) google will continue to offer more and microsoft will faid into the backround, before you know it, in 20 years google will be coming out with thier own OS and a google version of everything microsoft has to offer (ie. microsoft office) but both companies have a long way to go before they are killing anyone :)

Hmm ... killing Google? Good luck. I don't think that even Microsoft could pull that one off. Maybe if Microsoft focused on creating better services (i.e. the Web mail and instant messenging programs) they wouldn't have to worry about Google's versions of those apps being ten billion times five zillion times better.

With Google's new IM service, Microsoft are really going to go red. The new logo will probably be a windows logo on fire Mwahahahaha. <.<

well i dont know if they can take google out of our lifes!i daily use google for anything i want to find, i have a gmail email address, i use google talk for instant messaging and im never planning to use anything else instead of this cz i find them the best( ok thats my opinion ;p ) microsoft is doing nice job but if you want to be the best you cant "kill" your opoments. you can only try to be better than them. this will satisfy us cz we will get better products, and them, cz it would be harder but finally they will see that they deserve what they get.:huh:

Read the Rest

Hopefully they don't "kill" Google because its probably the leading search engine out there.

-----You MUST put in a quote tag when you post quotes. That is why the quote button is there, if you haven't figured it out.-----szupie

1064321300[/snapback]

haha

if microsoft actually thinks they can beat google. they are on crack. google has built itself around its users. people like it too much. microsoft makes everything hard for its users. first their crapy windows, that is professionaly designed to destroy your computer. steve ballmer guy is crazy at all the microsoft conventions he goes nuts. he has major issues. i dont know why a smart guy like bill gates allows him to do this crap.