xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
d0b

Your Firefox Extensions Please Post you Firefox extensions here

Hey,Please post all Firefoxextensions you find usefull here (with a little Description):GreasemonkeyInsert User Scripts in current websiteAdblockRemoves Ad'sAll-in-one-GesturesMousegesture supportTabmixMakes using tabs more comfortableSargeRSS ReaderRsspanel (as Greasemonkey Script)Shows the RSS-Feed of the current siteLinkify (Greasemonkey)Turns all URL to LinksSmilefy (Greasemonkey + Custumized with better Smiley's)Turns all Textsmilies to imagesAnd a Lot more.

Play Launch - lets you watch videos at Yahoo musicFiresomthing - gives Firefox a new name every time you use itBBcode - adds shortcuts for adding BBcode tags to formsPONG! - it's Pong! (doesn't work well, though)

I love the Ad Block extension - it works great and I can customize it at my whim.I'm also using "Stumble," which is just an addon that lets you surf random sites. You can set your personal preferences first, so that you only see sites relating to subjects that you select. You can also rate the sites and write reviews about them if you *really* feel motivated. I've found quite a few oddball sites this way (including meankitty.com which every cat lover should visit right now).

Here are mine...

Mozilla Calendar 0.8.1+

A calendar client based on iCal standard

Web Developer 0.9.3

Adds a manu and toolbar with various web developer tools.

ChatZilla 0.9.68a

A simple, straightforward Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client.

;)

Here are my favourite extensions for Firefox:Furl: Save any article on the web in Furl (https://www.diigo.com/?source=redirect_from_furl)JustBlogIt!: A extension that allows you to blog with any blogging platforms like Blogger and LiveJournal from anywhere without having to sign in from the respective sites.del.icio.us: one click access to save your favourite sites in the social sharing bookmarks site del.icio.usLiveLines: allows you to sign up for a rss feed of the site you're visiting easily.Gmail Notifier: check your Gmail account and inform you of new emails.

I love the Ad Block extension - it works great and I can customize it at my whim.

I love Ad Block. However, it does not work for Deer Park. So, I'd like to see the author write the extension for the Deer Park -- the next Firefox.

Hi all ...my Favourite is SumbleUpon its a rating tool for good webpages. you can stumble through categories - a full-time-extension ;)*gg*

Ad Block extension is a essential firefox extension.You can stay away from lots of ad. and images.It can block almost anything (even iframe).Bookmark Sychronizer is another essential extension.you can alway have a same bookmark file no matter which computer you are using. Great, isn't it?Super DragAndGoYou can drag a link to open it or drag a word to search. it works just link MyIE.and i have Google ToolBar installed

Weeelll, here's an updated list. :huh:

Mozilla Calendar 0.8.1+

A calendar client based on iCal standard

Web Developer 0.9.3

Adds a manu and toolbar with various web developer tools.

ChatZilla 0.9.68a

A simple, straightforward Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client.

JustBlogIt 0.1

JustBlogIt with a simple right-click.

FlashGot 0.5.9.99

Enables single and massive("all" and "selection") downloads.

Bork Bork Bork! 0.8

Confuscator 0.4.1

Confuses your text messages a tad...