xisto Community
escobar5

Weirdest Thing In Internet

i Remember 9/11 attack being at work in Germany "Munich" and a collaegue was shouting the twin towers are going down "New York" a plane has just hit tower one. We did not believe at first and ran to his computer where we saw it online.It was just weird and was not able to believe at first.

I didn't know they posted 9/11 soo quickly after it happened. I would think that people would be in soo much shock they would forget to upload it for a few hours. I remember when the 2nd plane hit, that was on live news accross the nation (in the US at least).Anyway... There are lots of wierd videos and jokes on the web. I like when google does jokes like the cheese on the moon or their free unlimited bandwidth internet for april fools 2007. I think youtube probably has some of the funniest thing on the web you just need to look for them. I got an email a few mounths ago that compairs operating systems to airlines. That would probably be one of the wierdest things I have seen (most of you have probably gotten the same email). Thanks,Sparkx

I would have to say that the weirdest thing that I've seen was chocolate rain by Tay Zonday. That guy's music just gives me the chills. If you don't know what I"m talking about (I"m pretty sure you must know what I'm talking about since you're on the internet), check out youtube.com and search for chocolate rain. It was featured there a little while back and the guy has become a big star now.

Lol the first time I watched that, was on TV, because it became to popular, It's so annoying, but catchy, and funny at the same time.
Truly the most weirdest thing I've seen on the internet would be 2girls1cup... somebody sent me that, and I had no idea what it was when I opened it... Man, that was so weird...

The strangest thing i have seen is on Bored.com where you can destroy a website.The websites i have destroyed include:CNNGOOGLEBBC :rolleyes:HabboSky News.Also once someone on Ebay was selling a bag of air :S

the wierdest thing on internet i have seen is a google hackin googleput something like xbonhack23pqr17 and something crazy happens on googlei cant remember what the word actually is but i will get back when i remember

I would say the weirdest thing I have seen for sale on Ebay is a Jar of English Air, straight from the center of London. Apparently it sould for about 8 or something. I have also seen a fair share of Air Guitars.-reply by Ecco

the weirdest thing I have ever seen was today there is a site names givetothelazy.Com this guy does nothing all day and gets people to give him money just for the hell of it. Only on the internet can you find stuff like that

-reply by Kathy

If you try to explain what is internet to someone from the 1900s, They would not believe and say it's the most weird thing they have heard of.

Owch, having made websites since the mid 90's - that makes me feel old.

The guy behind weebls-stuff.com has is about the weirdest I've seen anywhere...

Example: http://weebls-stuff.com/

Here he is again, with a more "live" take http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This same guy is responsible of oddities like https://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/ and the Weeble and Bob series: http://weebls-stuff.com/toons/pie-weebl-and-bob-ep001/