xisto Community
mzwebfreak

Photoshop Tutorial: Adding Color To Black And White Photo A little splash on an otherwise bw pic

Thank You =) xPhotoshop Tutorial: Adding Color To Black And White Photo

I've Been Searching For Ages To Find A Tutorial This Clear And Straight Forward, Big Thank You To The Publisher Of This Tutorial, I Can Finally Experiment With My Photos In This Way =)Many Thanks x

-reply by christine bloom

selective black and white coloringPhotoshop Tutorial: Adding Color To Black And White Photo

hey!

So I read the tutorial on selective coloring to a black and white photo using erasure tool... Awesome!  so simple!! But now I can't save it!  How do you save it once your finished so it can be viewed in other programs?! 

-question by Brooke

I'm so thankful to have clear instructions, but when I try to erase, it is actually painting over the desaturated image. Whatever color I have chosen is what is deposited over the object in the picture. What am I doing wrong? I am using CS3. 

-reply by judy

Photoshop Tutorial: Adding Color To Black And White PhotoPhotoshop Tutorial: Adding Color To Black And White Photo

This is an excellent post buddy. I love it and I can really see using technique. Thanks for sharing it. Here's a good idea, Amazing Wegif photo animation software creates, aligns and animates pictures with similar contents, fun, friendly and easy to use, GIf animator softwar. 

How do you make realistic blood splatter with photoshop cs3?Photoshop Tutorial: Adding Color To Black And White Photo

I want to edit a mma fight photo and I'd like to add blood splatter over the entire pic. Any ideas?

-question by Nicole

No desaturate button on ElementsPhotoshop Tutorial: Adding Color To Black And White Photo

Go to "Enhance" and then click "Adjust Color" and then "Remove Color"

OR

Simply press Shift + Ctrl + U

Then follow the rest of his instructions.  Hope that works for you! 

-reply by Heather

This did not work. After you remove the color and then try to use the eraser to bring back the color in one object it simply just erases and makes the object white. It doesn't bring the color back in one object.. Anyone have any other suggestions for Adobe Photoshop elemnts 8 users when wanting to just add color to one object in a black and white photo?

Thank you so very much, I have been trying to learn how to do this but it always seemed to be so difficult to do.  The way you explained it works just great!Thank you Thank you Thank you.

I came across this guide as I was searching on Google and I just realized that it was on Xisto. :) I was looking for a guide like this and it works perfectly. I have an app on my iPod Touch called Color Splash and it allowed me to edit photos like this on my iPod so I wanted to see if I could do it in photoshop for higher resolution photos because I would hate to go through the hassle of transferring the photo I want to edit to my iPod Touch via SSH, edit the picture, and then transfer the edited picture back to my computer.