xisto Community
rapco

How Can I Cancel My Astahost Hosting Account? before it gets messy....

Well, i found it really hard to keep my hosting account active, because of my education (i attend college) and it's very time demanding, so i bought a hosting service, that way i don't have to suffer!!!!!I'm really thankful with Xisto, the service is great, and i want to keep participating in the forums... and i don't want to waste Xisto hosting space if i'm not going to use it...What do i have to do????THANXS!

Yup if you follow the link that technocian has mentioned you'd find another link on the same page for terminating your hosting account.Hope you won't stop coming to our board though - you're more than welcome, as always :D All the best for your studies... Regards,m^e

After reading your post, I deleted my hosting account too. Yes, education is a priority. Don't worry, Xisto, I'll still post here often.I'm thinking of purchasing a paid hosting account in Xisto - Web Hosting .......

User rapco, Verified sucessfully...Detecting Forum username ... Our records show that, You do not have any valid Hosting Account.
If you feel that your username was associated with an hosting account, we request
you to kindly contact our Hosting Account Administrator at support@Xisto.co

i got this answer... i'm guessing it's because my hosting credits are -11. something... ;)

i just don't want to be deleted because of having -30!!!!!!!!!

Well, what can i do?, do i have to work my credits up and then do it????

I'd say you need to work your credits up until you get four or more and your account gets unblocked, then try deleting it. Or you could email them at the included address and ask them to delete your account for you.Sorry to see you go, good luck with your studies ;)Same to you, nybb ;)