xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tansqrx

Yahoo Messenger 7.0

Yahoo! recently released the official Yahoo! Messenger 7.0. https://messenger.yahoo.com/ This is the official version and adds some new functionality to the previous Messenger.

Free Worldwide PC-to-PC CallsDrag-and-Drop Photos
Improved File Sharing

I know that it has not been out that long but i was wondering if anyone else has tried it. I have used it for the past couple of days and I think it is an improvment, small improvment, yet at least a step in the foward direction. The most advanced feature that I have tried was to send a file which I almost fell over backward when it actually worked.

I still have to do some research to see if Messenger 7 uses the same protocol as Messender 6 (YMSG ver 12). That is the my biggest concern about the version, and of course what will be the first exploit found :D

I am using yahoo messenger 7 since its launch and yes it is better than the earlier version. The interface is improved. In India version we can see the cricket score right into the messenger which is very good for a lot or cricket fans here in India.Althought I have not tried the file sharing method but I will try it soon after reading the above post.

i was using Yahoo as messanger service two years ago.as you know there are a lot of other icq etc programms... clones for communications. everybody choose that is much plessed them.i prefer icq now...why? cause many my friends and neighbo..s using and talking in it :Pmaby i think too highly of icq network... but i'm so B)

i m using yahoo 7 n yahoo module 6 , its really nice n i have been using yahoo way long back , now it has come up with this indian version with lot of contents with it . the voice chat is similiar to skype B) . the cricket service also been provided so really amazing work from yahoo

I hate yahoo mail and yahoo instant messenger. The instant messenger is just a plain design and colour. The mail is just rubbish seriously! They only have a few mbs and the layout is just appaling! For me I would recommend gmail for your email and MSN messenger for your instant messaging, that what I use and they are free, reliable and easy to use.

Personally, I seriously doubt that Google will have a successful messenger that will top MSN messenger of even Yahoo messenger. Google is more of a search engine and e-mailing system rather MSN and yahoo concentrate more on their e-mail systems and instant messengers. The Gmail e-mail system is good but I don't think their messenger would be very popular.

Yahoo! recently released the official Yahoo! Messenger 7.0.  https://messenger.yahoo.com/  This is the official version and adds some new functionality to the previous Messenger.

I know that it has not been out that long but i was wondering if anyone else has tried it.  I have used it for the past couple of days and I think it is an improvment, small improvment, yet at least a step in the foward direction.  The most advanced feature that I have tried was to send a file which I almost fell over backward when it actually worked.

I still have to do some research to see if Messenger 7 uses the same protocol as Messender 6 (YMSG ver 12).  That is the my biggest concern about the version, and of course what will be the first exploit found :)

1064320244[/snapback]

;);):P:P:P:D buh

Pls help meYahoo Messenger 7.0I have a problem downloading yahoo messenger.I tried many times to download yahoo messenger but I cannot download it.It always says your yahoo messenger is not working properly.Please if anyone could help me on how to do it.I'm using Windows Vista.Thank you so much..

-reply by lily_beg

commentYahoo Messenger 7.0I had yahoo messenger 7.0 but now installed 9.0 but all the I'm in 9.0 are different & don't got all the features of 7.0. Was wondering if 9.0 is better or should I go back to 7.0?-reply by janet