xisto Community
Sarah81

Where To Get Free Itunes Codes? iTunes

*Note: this seemed like an appropriate place seeing as you download the iTunes program for free.

Anyway:

First, you can get a free iTunes code from Geico. Actually, you get three free songs.

My question is: does anybody know where else I can get free iTunes codes?

I also went and did the WellsFargo newsletter sign-up thing, but I can't find the URL for it anymore (sorry)!

While I'm on the subject of iTunes ... I used to hate this program but when I got this laptop it was already installed. I sort of took my sweet time getting around to the uninstall-this-piece-of-junk-program point, then started finding free song codes.

Lo and behold, I don't hate this program so much anymore. But I'd love to read what y'all think about it.

this might be helpfulWhere To Get Free Itunes Codes?I used to get music from a site called playlist.Com. I just downloaded free music zilla and leeched music from there. Unfortunately that realy isnt a good method and this was before I had installed itunes. I had all the music I downloaded in a folder and clicked open on each song to get itunes to recognize them. But the permissions got changed and I'm to lazy to mess with it so I just deleted zilla. Then I tried searching for redeemable codes for free songs on itunes and keeping track of the single of the week where each week itunes lets out a new song fro free. Searching for free music takes to much time and I don't want to have a membership on anything. Next I downloaded limewire,m the free version, really it works nicely. You just use limewire to search for media content that has been uploaded from other people. Try creating a facebook account and follow itunes, if you do that they give you five free songs I think. There are still many things you can do just look it up. And if you have an ipod touch/phone then you can try jail braking it. If your curious about that then look it up. I hope this was helpful.

Update to this PostWhere To Get Free Itunes Codes?

The Geico link is no longer valid so I have been asking around where toGet free itunes codes and I was directed to a site that is in"pre-lease" beta. It's called GetFreeItunes.Com and I was told theyWill be rolling out with a HUGE drm-free itunes program. All you haveTo do is sign-up and wait for the announcement which is any day now.

- Reply by Chris

iTunes Promotional $5 Gift CardWhere To Get Free Itunes Codes?

Did you know that iTunes has a promotion going on right now for a free $5 gift card if you sign up for a new account. You can even set up a few accounts then combine the $$$ into one ;)Just go to the iTunes website and look for the small five dollar icon, click on it, and it'll then lead you through a series of steps or you can just go to the direct link here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ luck, I hope that helps someone :)

-reply by Sandy McNeil

PLZ HELP!Where To Get Free Itunes Codes?

Can someone please tell me where else you can redeem an iTunes Gift Card code? I only have $0.75 left on my iTunes account, and I'm broke for the next week. Someone help me Please!

-question by Kat_2798

dude honestly limewire really is okay but frostwire is so much better because it is more safe than limewire is and it's free also the only bad thing about it is you have to go to search go to pictures music or video click on which ever one go to search and then go to close and look in hidden files and then highlight them and drag them into what ever you want it into such as I dragged mine into itunes...

-reply by Aml!!

I'm not allowed to use any free music download sites, such as Limewire or Frostwire, on the computer I'm using right now. iTunes has become way to exspensive, and I really need new music on my iPod! Where can I get free codes for iTunes? Without downloading anything, or creating an account?

free musicWhere To Get Free Itunes Codes?

I use beemp3.Com.  It is pretty straight foward. Type in the name of song and artist and then the link appears where you follow the steps and when you download it it plays the song so you should right click and then press save video.  then there is your song.

-reply by Toad