xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
evion

The Future Of Mmorpgs Virtual reality?

An MMORPG where you're the real player. I mean not just typing keyboard or moving and clicking mouse, but you act as it's your part of live. And of course with 3d audio-visual and much better graphics ;p

VR GamingThe Future Of MmorpgsI think that VR gaming would be really great. I think the no pain thing is kinda retarded though. I think it should be like 1/2 prince, where you feel like 30% of the pain. That would be pretty neat, I'm anxious to see if any of the major gaming companies might start considering making virtual MMORPGs, it would be a huge fad. I, for one, would LOVE to see that kind of thing come out soon.

Ok,,  heres a thought. Your in your super realistic Virtual MMO. Instead of clicking a button to draw your sword, you actualy reach down and draw your sword.  you can feel the leather of the handle in your hands.  feel the weaght of your armour on your back.  hear the echo of your breathing in your helmet.  And feel the strength and power of the steed between you legs. 

At that Point,  A Massive red dragon lands in front of you.  makes a wicked toothy grin and says,, "Oooh look.  Yummy spam in a can! 

Its at this time that it finaly Dawns on you, that you arent REALY a knight.   You have never ridden a horse, or wielded a sword.  because you are really a 44 year old balding office clerk from Ohio with 2.5 kids and a mortgage.

The horse freaks out, rears back and throws you to the ground.  Because you cant really ride or controll one. 

There is no "auto atack" button for your sword.  so you swing and miss allot because in reality you ****.

However,  the dragon Excells at cooking.  because its controlled by a computer. And dosent HAVE to know all this stuff for real.  And you are soon naked, covered in cracked pepper, butter and chives as the dragon roasts you over a fire pit.